Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Did anyone see Ale's snapchat? There was a photo with something that could have been something to take a mold (or maybe it's just hair-dye :p). She said she's working on a special project. Everyone's assuming it's a mold for the FB.

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

I am ok with Ale getting but it would be better if one of the newer Angels got it so VS could promote and give them more exposure.

I was going to make a WWE reference, but probably very few people would get it here. :rofl:

38 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Just do it! :p

Ok :thumbs_up:

I think VS & WWE kind of suffer the same issue...

Why do they have the big name part timers come back to get the main event spots? How do they expect the full timers to become a bigger asset to the company if they keep on giving the main event spots to the big name part timers?

27 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I think VS & WWE kind of suffer the same issue...

Why do they have the big name part timers come back to get the main event spots? How do they expect the full timers to become a bigger asset to the company if they keep on giving the main event spots to the big name part timers?

I'm not all too familiar with the WWE but this hits the nail on the head. People have been calling for them to actually use their new girls over their vets who come in and shoot once every three months, show up for the holiday commercial and walk the show. Give them more high profile things to do - wear the FB, open the show/segments, better press events and promo. VS has been resting on its laurels for a long time and it's showing. People are bored.

There was a rumor the last VSFS was Ale's last show but b/c of how poorly the show did they asked Ale to come back for another year. It would make sense if she got the bra but of course this is all speculation. We won't know for sure for few more months.

32 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I'm not all too familiar with the WWE but this hits the nail on the head. People have been calling for them to actually use their new girls over their vets who come in and shoot once every three months, show up for the holiday commercial and walk the show. Give them more high profile things to do - wear the FB, open the show/segments, better press events and promo. VS has been resting on its laurels for a long time and it's showing. People are bored.

Couldn't agree more.

36 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Do you think the new girls have issues with the vets over them getting the big spots? I'm sure a lot of the vets are the new girls idols too.

13 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Do you think the new girls have issues with the vets over them getting the big spots? I'm sure a lot of the vets are the new girls idols too.

Perhaps there are still too many “new Angels” for that to be happening yet i.e. the models’ mindset might be about trying to rise to the vets’ level and set themselves apart from the rest of the newer Angels.