Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lily has only ever been put with the girls who have a more older/mature look or who've been working with the company longer. Like Elsa, Martha, Jasmine. I'd like to see her work with Taylor or Sara. I don't think Lily is done this year as everyone is thinking but we will see if she's used in the holiday commercial or not. That'll be the indication.

Also even though Behati and Candice are pregnant the thing is they've both featured heavily in VS stuff already. The only major thing they'll both miss out on is the holiday commercial. Their absence won't be super noticeable as it gets a little quiet around VS this time of the year.

Lily working with Taylor or Sara would be so much yikes. Sara looks young and Taylor looks even younger. Lily has a mature look, which is why she's only paired with Candice/Behati/Martha. I could maybe see her with Elsa. But otherwise she would look really out of place like she does in that picture posted on the last page.

I'm kind of thinking they'll re-sign Lily for one more year since both Behati and Candice won't do much with VS (minus the show) until 2017. But I'm with @Clauds, this is the perfect time to phase out the vets and I hope they only use the nine new girls for the commercial. Unless Adri and Ale are in the holiday commercial, Lily shouldn't be. She'd stand out and not in a good way. :ninja: 

Is not a matter how old the are, it's about how old they look. Elsa is Candice's age but she looks a lot younger, she could pass as Josephine's age (there's a reason why VS milked her on PINK as long as they could), Lais looks mature but she does still young and doesn't look all weird next to the girls. I have nothing against Lily but she looks just old even when she started out she always looked older than the girls, I feel like she'd look very out of place either way, even if Dri & Ale are there i don't think Lily will fit in between those two. Either way, I hope they all three don't make it to the commercial.

Jokes aside tho, could the Behandice pregnancy mean more Angels are getting signed? I'm still terrified at the whole Kelly/Daniela "big news coming soon"/VS gift bag/shoot together thing.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Am I the only one who feels like Ed is 100% out of place by already saying both women will walk? I get he is their boss but he has no place to already put this kind of pressure on them so early in their pregnancies o.o ... Who the fuck does he think he is? Their doctor? Not every woman has a happy, perfect pregnancy and drops the weight in two days. What a dick, a congratulations and good wishes would have been enough.

+100000000 I though I was the only one thinking that.

Is not only lily that looks old.  Adriana, Alessandra,  Behati, Martha, Jasmine and Elsa looks old to me.  Stella too.  So I don't understand why you all attacking lily looking old. Then again 1985/1981 to 1996 is a big gap .  Lais' face looks young because is small , round,  with small feature.. She is young too born in 1990.  Stella is 1990 too.  but she looks old and wash.  I don't see how Elsa looks young too me how you all say.  She looks old to me.  

There is no way you could see that Elsa has the same age as Candice. She looks at least 5 years younger than her!

Maybe it's the posing, maybe it's the way she moves or dresses or maybe it's just that she has a really fresh face that makes her look younger.

^ I'm on the same boat. Elsa looks much younger to me. I actually pictured her being about 18/19 in her first VS show.. I was wrong lol. Also, Stella looks young too. Probably cause of Stella's baby face. Or at least I think that is what they call it.. 

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Personally I think his good looks are overrated. At first glance he looks ok but look a little longer he is quite meh. Him and Gronk have the same issue. Their muscles and meat distracts the fact their overall look is quite below average :/

That I can 100% agree on. I remember my friends hyping up Gronk till I pointed out the bigger picture.. 

3 hours ago, MarVS said:

i did the same thing haha but he is not famous at all i think she met him on the gym or something. nobody knows his last name. 

I actually thought he wasn't famous, but apparently he's a boxer.

20 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

There is no way you could see that Elsa has the same age as Candice. She looks at least 5 years younger than her!

Maybe it's the posing, maybe it's the way she moves or dresses or maybe it's just that she has a really fresh face that makes her look younger.

Candice looks younger than Elsa.  I would thing Candice is 23.  I would thing Elsa is between 28-30. @Annabeth I don't see Stella having a baby face at all.  Taylor Hill has a baby face. 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Am I the only one who feels like Ed is 100% out of place by already saying both women will walk? I get he is their boss but he has no place to already put this kind of pressure on them so early in their pregnancies o.o ... Who the fuck does he think he is? Their doctor? Not every woman has a happy, perfect pregnancy and drops the weight in two days. What a dick, a congratulations and good wishes would have been enough.

And yikes at Lily next to the newbies, she legit looks like that aunt who tries to be cool but it's just tragic. I really hope VS has the christmas commercial with just the nine new girls, it's their perfect time to finally fade the vets and put the focus on the future of their brands. But they dumb so they probably won't :ninja: 

True, I really hope the commercial has fewer girls too, but then there's Vita who may be added because of your future angel status and soon we'll here about some other random blonde girl who VS wants to promote and she'll be put in the holiday commercial as well. So, we can only hope for 9 girls.

Holidays Commercials by number of models:

2008: Adriana,Alessandra, Selita, Heidi, Miranda, Marisa, Doutzen, and Emanuela.   8

2009: Alessandra, Miranda, Rosie, Doutzen, Marisa, Candice, Lindsay, and Chanel.    8

2010: Adriana, Rosie, Candice, Erin, Lily, Chanel, and Katsia,    7

2011: Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Lais, Erin, Lindsay, Doutzen, and Lily     8

2012: Candice, Doutzen, Barbara, Erin, Behati, and Lindsay.           6 (don't know if Lais and Bregje were considered from the main holiday commercial)

2013: Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Karlie, Lais, Behati, Gracie, Lindsay, Martha, and Lily   10

2014: Adriana, Alessandra, Karlie, Candice, Lais, Lily, Martha, Jasmine, and Behati,        9 

2015: Adriana, Alessandra, Lily, Behati, Taylor, Martha, Lais, Sara, Jac, Romee, Jasmine, Stella, and Elsa,   13

Possible angels in commercial of 2016: Taylor, Sara, Elsa, Jasmine, Romee, Stella, Josephine, Vita, Martha, Lais, and other blonde girl.  They may let go Lais though. :(

I do miss the days when we get to see more scenes of each individual model, so on average they should have 8 girls in the commercials.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Gurl! It's not that serious. 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

LOL I 100% thought the same thing. But you know how Ed is. The skinnier/blonder the better, at any costs. See Romee + Lindsay + Vita

21 minutes ago, Corner said:

Gurl! It's not that serious. 

It is because if by some chance either Bee or Candice have a shitty pregnancy or a shitty time losing the weight because you know they are humans and nothing else, Ed already set the bar very high by pretty much confirming they'll walk a show bound to happen in eight/nine months. People already lost their shit when Candice missed the commercial last year when she was never confirmed in the first place. Now imagine the rage if Candice misses the show because what a bitch she just pushed baby out of her vagina and did not get to the gym right away! Ed had confirmed her already!!!! WHAT IS THIISS! THE BLASPHEMY!!

Look at the comments already, the poor women haven't had their babies and people are like YAASSS THEY WILL LOOK LIKE GOD AT THE SHOW YASS YASS SLAAY! That's putting a lot of pressure on them months ahead. Not everyone is a psycho like Adriana who pushes babies out and then heads to the gym because she loves it (and I do love her for it btw) and it's not okay for Ed to jump the gun like this and create expectations that are not up to him to be met. It's little things like this that are just so very fucked up with society.