Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 11 December 2015 at 7:46 AM, johnnicecool said:

I love Toni. Especially in the 2012 show. Although she was 20 in that show, she looked much older but in a good way. She looked more like a woman.

Makes sense when you hire 10 new angels. Spend about 2 million on 10 girls instead of 2 million on one girl. 200k for a contract for a year is pretty damn good.

27 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I could be wrong, but I think the 1 mil contracts were for 3 years, and the New Angels all signed for 1 year only which could be a factor. :idk:  Or is a mil a year sort of thing? 

The 1 million for 3 years is probably for the lesser angels.. I remembered a report about Miranda signing that contract and I'm sure Doutzen probably too. I mean, her earnings if Forbes' guess is near to it, stated that her earnings only went down by half a million. I don't remember atm if she got any new campaigns or got paid for different things so yeah. 

But with the older or better sellers, I'm pretty sure VS will give them more (Adriana/Ale and probably Candice). I think the new angels probably signed for a couple hundred thousand. What could've been a single multi million 3 contract became a 1 year 6 figure contract. 

37 minutes ago, alexandra23 said:

Because I'm too lazy to look up these numbers....

Is it true that VS drastically decreased the value of its Angel contracts? Someone told me they used to pay the Angels around $1 million and now it's more like $200K.

More then likely. I'm pretty sure with 10 angels, I doubt all of them signed multi million. Too much money on a group that so far has most of them playing second fiddle or not at all in the case of Kate.. 

Oh yeah, somethings that's always been bugging me about Karlie. When everyone hated her for her body despite several angels having around similar bone structure and getting no hate, is it because Karlie's taller and looked more lanky so it stood out more? I mean, looking at the pics, most of the angels did not reach past Karlie's eyebrows. Maybe except for Erin and people seemed to be okay with her.

I'm sorry if this sounded obvious but I still don't get the hate for Karlie's body (yeah I'm late on that haha), but I was thinking it was her height? Cause I'm sure if Karlie was as tall as say Doutzen and had more had shorter limbs it'd probably look more better.. 

5 hours ago, alexandra23 said:

Because I'm too lazy to look up these numbers....

Is it true that VS drastically decreased the value of its Angel contracts? Someone told me they used to pay the Angels around $1 million and now it's more like $200K.

In the lawsuit that Photogenics filed against DNA regarding Lindsay in 2011 it says that her VS contract was for $1.5 million per year so if the models are only being paid $100k then that sucks. I doubt any of the new girls are making over $500k because they already spend close to $5 million on Adriana and Alessandra.

4 hours ago, Annabeth said:

Oh yeah, somethings that's always been bugging me about Karlie. When everyone hated her for her body despite several angels having around similar bone structure and getting no hate, is it because Karlie's taller and looked more lanky so it stood out more? I mean, looking at the pics, most of the angels did not reach past Karlie's eyebrows. Maybe except for Erin and people seemed to be okay with her.

I'm sorry if this sounded obvious but I still don't get the hate for Karlie's body (yeah I'm late on that haha), but I was thinking it was her height? Cause I'm sure if Karlie was as tall as say Doutzen and had more had shorter limbs it'd probably look more better.. 

Karlie says she's 6'1 1/2 and her feet are pretty big so her heels are always slightly higher in the same shoes as other girls. She's not much taller than Erin who says she's 6'0. I think pretty much all of the angels have the same body type and size. Some are just a little meatier than others.

995376fc46c2171b2b8d664bd5e7ea6e.jpg

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Shanina is definitely somewhere tropical, but I'm surprised either of them are there for swim. I'll laugh so hard if it's for an entirely different brand at the same location. :rofl: 

If it's for a different brand, I'm sure she will still goes to the VS set remembering old memories :rofl: 

6 hours ago, 500daysofbryan said:

Jerome is an idiot for posting that photo of Jasmine kissing Stella

Lol @ Stella also

why ... well Stella is lesbian let her live  lol... i bet Tobias was horny seeing that pic... i heard that straight guys love seen girls kissing lmaoo