Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Why is Behati called “Bee”? Is that really her nickname or just what her fans call her here?

nickname; her twitter is @beeprinsloo

Btw, why does Namibia appears as Behati's birthplace everywhere, even on the VS site? Wasn't she born in South Africa?

2 hours ago, DeadlyRebel said:

I'm sure the whole 2008 drama really hurt her carreer. I'm sure she was just to curvy for HF and wasn't really keen on losing weight, especially after the birth of her son (Kinda like Doutzen is pretty much done with HF)

HF is just a stepping stone anyway. Commercials, TV and entrepreneurship is where the money's at.

Tyra and heidi was and may be still only dual who got equal treatment.In their time,they got explore everywhere with gisele.Elsa has very beautiful fairytale princess looking but she had only one innocent  in her 10 year career.Thank to John galliano for her Dior exclusive in f/w 2005.She stuck with that his vision  until now.Taylor still has American girl next door looking but she is transforming to be sexy woman.Jasmine are versatility.She can be sweet girls or powerful women at same time.I can see Jac has it too.But VS director don't use her much.That is their lost.

9 hours ago, Corner said:

Maybe KK should have devoted more time to VS than HF. Years later,  Alessandra and Adriana are srill getting the money and getting quality jobs (ok not do much Ale on this one). Where is KK with her high fashion career?

Thanks for clearing that up AnnaB

Karolina married rich and currently gives no fucks about the fashion world, as soon as she left VS and had Tobin she was back in the HF and killing it and then she just stopped working. She clearly moved on, and why wouldn't she? She has worked with literally every big name designer and covered every big magazine, there's nothing left for her to do in the industry, she made her money and probably doesn't need to work another day in her life. 

Alessandra is working with shitty brands here in South America and literally she is literally selling tampons o.o, her HF career is tragic, and when was the last time she booked a decent campaign? Adriana is doing good but Alessandra not so much, all she has is VS (kinda?) and her clothing line that is not exactly selling too well as far as I've heard. There's a reason why she's been Dri's bottom bitch for years and the reason is that she probably doesn't have a lot of lucrative offers coming her way.

I'm late to the conversation but I think that we should not disrespect Karolina by comparing her to Adriana and Alessandra in any way. They both have less than 15 vogue covers which are mostly from Brazil within the past 5 years. Karolina has over 40 most of which were from before 2005. You can't really name anything that they've done that she hasn't but she's done more than they will. Karolina is undoubtedly one of the best there ever was. That's not to take away from Adri and Ale though because I do love them but to even compare is not realistic.