Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 hour ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

I ain't no Jennifer Lopez fan by any means, but that is just ridiculous.

Edit: I read that saying #AllLivesMatter is basically interpreted as being racist because it erases the vulnerability of and dehumanization of black people and ignores the black lives movement, which is already about liberty and justice for all.

35 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I must admit I am kinda excited :nicole: If you think it is going to be a shit show of epic proportion you better buckle up b/c it is just the prelude. The REAL show isn't starting until right after the election. Mark my words! :thumbs_up: 

31 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I can't wait.

The New Black Panther Party plans to bring guns to the GOP Convention if Ohio's open carry laws allow it. :rofl: My God!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/13/new-black-panther-party-plans-to-bring-guns-to-gop-convention-if-law-allows.html

6 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

And then I'm sure some right wing nut filled militia (Cliven Bundy style) will bring theirs and then oh great, a mini war.

Yep.

I hope the Ohio National Guard is ready.

35 minutes ago, jj3 said:
The Overly-Obsessed One
What can we say, you love Pokemon Go! Who has time to worry about adult responsibilities, spending quality time with significant others, and getting real work done when there are so many Pokemon to catch, and so many levels to achieve... You gotta catch 'em all, like, now. Hey, there's no shame in that.

4 hours ago, jj3 said:

I'm Charizard without question, don't even have to take the quiz :p

@Prettyphile what level are u at already? :chicken: I can't tell u how much I love the fact u dig this game too! :chicken: We gotta talk Pokemon GO in a PM ASAP! :p

^ :rofl:

@toodarnhot Catch them with delight! Pidgey's only take 12 candies to evolve so it's a quick 500 XP. Do the same with all the Rattata's and Paras, then use a Lucky Egg to gain massive XP points to quickly go up levels! Key is to have LOTS of those 3 Pokemon's above before you use a Lucky Egg to evolve them over and over.

Oh, I caught another Charmander today :D:hehe:

Just now, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ :rofl:

@toodarnhot Catch them with delight! Pidgey's only take 12 candies to evolve so it's a quick 500 XP. Do the same with all the Rattata's and Paras, then use a Lucky Egg to gain massive XP points to quickly go up levels! Key is to have LOTS of those 3 Pokemon's above before you use a Lucky Egg to evolve them over and over.

Oh, I caught another Charmander today :D:hehe:

I have literally seen NO cool Pokemon yet. :cry: My neighbourhood has a Zubat infestation. But I'm taking advantage of my day off tomorrow to wander around downtown and head to the river, so hopefully I'll have some luck then! 

:excited::chicken::nicole:

[IMG]

Nintendo is bringing back the NES — only a little smaller.

Today the company announced what it's calling the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition. It looks just like a NES, only a lot tinier, and it comes with 30 games built in. You can connect it to your TV via a HDMI cable, and it also includes a controller designed to work just like the iconic rectangular NES gamepad. (The new controller will also connect to a Wii Remote, so that you can use it to play Virtual Console games on a Wii or Wii U.)

In addition to HDMI support and a lack of cartridges, the new mini-console also features one useful modern convenience: multiple suspend points, so that you won't have to fumble around with passwords when you start playing a game again. The NES Classic Edition will be available on November 11th for $59.99.

Here's the complete list of games:

• Balloon Fight
  • Bubble Bobble
  • Castlevania
  • Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Double Dragon II: The Revenge
  • Dr. Mario
  • Excitebike
  • Final Fantasy
  • Galaga