Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Lais and Jasmine bitching 'bout Pokemon Go like that's the reason people are shooting each other. :rofl: Sour they can't catch 'em all? 

image.png image.png

GqvoEoE.jpg  Both are dead to me....  

POKEMON GO :heart: 4 LIFE!

I get a part of my childhood back, exercise (my calves look sick), and it fills my neurotic need to hoard. Gotta catch em all..

Stfu Emily Ratajkowski - You've become as annoying as Kayne.  So you think we shouldn't teach kids to respect cops.? Heaven forbid you ever have to call them because you're in danger.

Another added to the "dead to me" pile

Sara Samapio

Lais & Jasmine - Fuck you, Pokemon :heart:

And now Emily Rata

12 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Stfu Emily Ratajkowski - You've become as annoying as Kayne.  So you think we shouldn't teach kids to respect cops.? Heaven forbid you ever have to call them because you're in danger.

Another added to the "dead to me" pile

Sara Samapio

Lais & Jasmine - Fuck you, Pokemon :heart:

And now Emily Rata

At least Kanye is entertaining :ninja:

Did she really say that!? :blink: Hmm...looks like EmRata is on her own b/c I can't defend her on this one :/ 

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Yeah she's been saying all kinds of shit.  When you sit there and spout the ideology's of the Black Panther Party and of a known cop killer/terrorist.... it's disgusting.

+1 ... she's IMO more than simply annoying, she's discusting to use some dangerous ideologies to self-promote her shit ... And to simply promote herself in the PC media friendly ... 

23 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

The GOP Convention in Cleveland next Monday is going to be a shit show of epic proportions imo.

I must admit I am kinda excited :nicole: If you think it is going to be a shit show of epic proportion you better buckle up b/c it is just the prelude. The REAL show isn't starting until right after the election. Mark my words! :thumbs_up: 

The-Purgers-in-The-Purge-Election-Year.webp