Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

o.o How do you not know how to play a resto druid? 

I've never healed before :sad: 

And I wanna off-spec Resto for PVP and some PVE

thanks for making me feel bad :cry2: 

Plus maybe I just wanted to talk :cry: 

I wonder how Barry will spin this...

DALLAS, July 10 (Reuters) - The U.S. military veteran who fatally shot five Dallas police officers was plotting a larger assault, authorities said on Sunday, disclosing how he also taunted negotiators and wrote on a wall in his own blood before being killed.

Micah X. Johnson improvised instead and used "shoot-and-move" tactics to gun down the officers during a demonstration on Thursday evening, Dallas Police Chief David Brown told CNN. It was the deadliest day for U.S. law enforcement since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Brown said a search of Johnson's home showed the gunman had practiced using explosives, and that other evidence suggested he wanted to use them against law enforcement.

"We're convinced that this suspect had other plans," he said, adding that last week's fatal police shootings of two black men in Minnesota and Louisiana led the 25-year-old Texas shooter to "fast-track" his attack plans.

Johnson, a black veteran who served in Afghanistan, took advantage of a spontaneous march that began toward the end of the protest over those killings. Moving ahead of the rally in a black Tahoe SUV, he stopped when he saw a chance to use "high ground" to target police, Brown said.

Before being killed by a bomb-equipped robot, Johnson sang, laughed at and taunted officers, according to Brown, telling them he wanted to "kill white people" in retribution for police killings of black people. "He seemed very much in control and very determined to hurt other officers," the police chief said.

16 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ Our country is a mess and we need ONE PARTY to stand down and put in some common sense in gun ownership and what people can own!

I wish that would happen, but it won't.