Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Stuck at work on the holiday instead of drinking on a patio downtown. :cry: 

Happy Canada Day though!! 

I went out and bought a 2-4 and have been drinking on my deck for portions of the day :ermm: I feel your pain luv :hug: 

Happy Canada day all!

Did Sara Sampaio have a plastic surgery? Her face doesn't annoy me nowadays when I see it. I hate to say this but she looks beautiful. Though I think something is definitely different on her face. Well, good for her. 

@17 Moments of Spring Why? Maybe I was too rude in my early hours, but I still think the same,  she looks different/more beautiful nowadays. Bts info: I never liked her face and never understood her hype. I'm not saying she wasn't nice or beautiful, but not THAT beautiful. 

I know you're a fan...

Good, because it's unnecessary to argue about taste. Proving that she looks the same is fine though, in case any other Sara fans would get high blood pressure seeing my comments...

What in the actual fuck....
Priest-in-training, 23, is sentenced to 16 years in jail for trying to buy Mexican infants to rape using a Craigslist ad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671039/Priest-training-23-sentenced-16-years-jail-trying-buy-Mexican-infants-rape-using-Craigslist-ad.html

Nope.......  O.O

I hate people, I really really hate people. At least it happened in Texas and not some left wing lib state like California.... Texas knows how to handle murderers.