Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

7 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Hahah, sorry homie. Sometimes when I get in serious political mode, I fail to recognize the humor and sarcasm.

haha hopefully one day you'll forgive me. Lol

It's all good man! :thumbs_up::hug:

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

OMG...I SOOOO want to FTFY but I will be respectful to others :Angel: 

You can say it front of me because I don't care.

To both of you, the term Texit has now been coined.

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Didn't TX recently at one point wanted to be separated and be its own country? Personally I think we should let them do it! :thumbs_up: 

Which time? :rofl:

Texas at one point was a Republic for 10 years in the 1800's.

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

Which time? :rofl:

Texas at one point was a Republic for 10 years in the 1800's.

Good point :p I am referring to about 2 yrs ago. I saw it on one of those 24hrs news channel. Pretty sure it was Fox News :laugh: There was this TX group that wanted the state to be emancipated (kinda ironic :p) and have it be it's own country separated from the USA. Like I said, we should let them do it and have them take FL with them. They could build a wall around their states. I am sure the US would have no problem agreeing to pay for it. Problem solved! :PinkCouture2: 

7 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Good point :p I am referring to about 2 yrs ago. I saw it on one of those 24hrs news channel. Pretty sure it was Fox News :laugh: There was this TX group that wanted the state to be emancipated (kinda ironic :p) and have it be it's own country separated from the USA. Like I said, we should let them do it and have them take FL with them. They could build a wall around their states. I am sure the US would have no problem agreeing to pay for it. Problem solved! :PinkCouture2: 

It happened numerous times in the 90's with the Texas secession talk. The group leader is serving a 99 year jail sentence. :rofl:

If Florida does the same thing as Texas... where will all the people from the Northeast go to retire? :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

If Florida does the same thing as Texas... where will all the people from the Northeast go to retire? :rofl:

They should suffer through the brutal weather like the rest of us. Just b/c they are old & decrepit is not a good excuse! Perhaps we could give everyone a choice to move to FL before the separation :PinkCouture2: KBye :doofywave:

It's worth it. Zimmerman, Cruz, Rubio, The Bushes...need I say more? :D 

13 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

They should suffer through the brutal weather like the rest of us. Just b/c they are old & decrepit is not a good excuse! Perhaps we could give everyone a choice to move to FL before the separation :PinkCouture2: KBye :doofywave:

It's worth it. Zimmerman, Cruz, Rubio, The Bushes...need I say more? :D 

hahaha

:rofl:

1 minute ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Well can we kick Alaska out too? 

Just st go get rid of Sarah Palin.....

Sure, why not :p But this might increase the price of certain fishes and most of my meals consist of fish. Also, Palin entertains me so I would be kinda disappointed if we got rid of her :/