Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 8/4/2018 at 5:51 AM, Stromboli1 said:

I'd like to see Harvey Weinstein fight EmRata in real life Celebrity Deathmatch style winner takes all.

Don't like either one.

Let's get it on.

Why do you hate EmRata? I think there are parts of her personality that are a bit annoying, but she is nowhere near Weinstein territory.

2 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Why do you hate EmRata? I think there are parts of her personality that are a bit annoying, but she is nowhere near Weinstein territory.

I don't hate her, but she's annoying as fuck. She's one of those fake feminists who uses it to only defend herself and hides behind it when it suits her. Thinks big Hollywood roles are owed to her and won't go the Cami Morrone route to earn her dues and get reps in to get better. Also she is overrated by a lot of people as she's facially ugly. Basically she's a hypocrite and ain't got time for those people.

:rofl: there is a God against morons after all!

Now who is going to say "look, this is the proof I told the truth along"

"Hillary did it, Obama did it"

Muslims did it"

This is the problem with these crazy dudes and their followers : any little thing is the proof they are right.

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

@frenchkiki you finally got your wish. :chicken:  

https://www.cnet.com/news/apple-facebook-youtube-spotify-bans-infowars-a-conspiracy-theorists-dream/

I don't agree with some Info Wars things, but censoring them is insane. :chicken:

Giving an opinion is one thing but lying and spreading hate is one other thing.

You know I would prefer them to be sued and toss in jail but it's already a good start.

On 8/3/2018 at 4:49 PM, Stromboli1 said:

You must be allergic or very sensitive to the sun. :idk:

I have naturally oily skin and being out in the sun doesn't bother my skin at all. I don't dry out during winter either.

That's interesting as I too have naturally oily skin but at the same time,  I have acne prone areas (jawline mainly)- that are sensitive to inflammation.  So I have the anti-aging aspect but am cursed with the acne aspect.

I tan fine (normally) but I'm using a retinod (differin) which thins my skin a little and makes it easier to sunburn.  Prior to that I did 1.5 courses of Accutane, which cleared my skin for almost a decade but is slowly wearing off.  What it largely does is to neutralize the oil glands and make the skin dry.  As it wears off, the moisture comes back so I'm back on some mild retinoids.