Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

4 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Giving an opinion is one thing but lying and spreading hate is one other thing.

You know I would prefer them to be sued and toss in jail but it's already a good start.

WikiLeaks was very critical of what happened to Alex Jones, they didn't condone what he said though.

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

That's interesting as I too have naturally oily skin but at the same time,  I have acne prone areas (jawline mainly)- that are sensitive to inflammation.  So I have the anti-aging aspect but am cursed with the acne aspect.

I tan fine (normally) but I'm using a retinod (differin) which thins my skin a little and makes it easier to sunburn.  Prior to that I did 1.5 courses of Accutane, which cleared my skin for almost a decade but is slowly wearing off.  What it largely does is to neutralize the oil glands and make the skin dry.  As it wears off, the moisture comes back so I'm back on some mild retinoids.

Wow you must dry out like crazy in the winter.

4 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

:rofl: there is a God against morons after all!

Now who is going to say "look, this is the proof I told the truth along"

"Hillary did it, Obama did it"

Muslims did it"

This is the problem with these crazy dudes and their followers : any little thing is the proof they are right.

Julian Assange knows what's going on. :chicken::chicken::chicken:

I never seen someone that's an enemy of so many states.

On July 24th, Jones received a strike on his channel after posting videos that contained hate speech against Muslim and transgender people and footage of a child being shoved to the ground. As a result of the strike, Jones was prohibited from using his channel to conduct live broadcasts for 90 days. But he continued to live stream on other platforms, leading YouTube to terminate his account.

In a statement, YouTube said Jones had violated its terms of service and community guidelines. “When users violate these policies repeatedly, like our policies against hate speech and harassment or our terms prohibiting circumvention of our enforcement measures, we terminate their accounts.”

https://www.theverge.com/2018/8/6/17656708/youtube-alex-jones-infowars-account-deleted-facebook-apple-spotify

17 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Giving an opinion is one thing but lying and spreading hate is one other thing.

You know I would prefer them to be sued and toss in jail but it's already a good start.

The problem however, is that the US mainstream media does the same thing but it's about 1000% less extreme.  Just look at the editorial section/opinion section of any major outlet and the editorial stance of news aggregators like the Huffington Post.  Class warfare, race-baiting, feminism, and a lot of classical left wing agitation that's been around since the late 19th century.  A lot of their content is quasi-fictional baiting, and they exaggerate how evil and wrong the right wing is and give a distorted view of conservatism.   Low intellectual standards and no sourcing. It's overall harmful to people to read as it fills their heads with paranoid, negative thoughts and petty hatreds. 

IMHO if people want to get angry and hate something (constricting their blood vessels) they should do it sparingly and only in things that motivate themselves to act  in order to improve their own life...to the credit of the mainstream they do it in a way at least cathartic (using humor, and standup comedians) to defuse the angst.  The right wing has no sense of humor.

Don't worry Kiki, Watson is on the road to a mental institution and a stroke later in life...

hqdefault-335-480x300.jpg

21 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I don't agree with some Info Wars things, but censoring them is insane. :chicken:

I mean, you voted for Trump so there will always be a market for half of the electorate who completely dislike the Democrats.  Even if InfoWars was banned, something else would fill the market gap.

IMHO, only good thing about Info Wars is that they criticize some obvious fault lines: extremists of the SJW, social democracy as an illogical mental illness , attack the establishment corruption like Wikileaks does, etc..  We need this in a free society.  However, Info Wars does it in a highly toxic way and simply makes up conspiracy theories to expand on a lot of what common people already observed about society.    

I did no such thing as both candidates were utter shit, so I abstained. :blush:

However I did like how Trump bucked the establishment though. We'll see if it changes anything for the better.

Bottom line is that I don't trust these fuckers at all to do the right thing, I only trust that they'll line their pockets and find other ways to do so while the people that elected them to represent them suffer. Trump doesn't run America anyway big soulless corporations do.

If you didn't read the first line.....

8 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

However I did like how Trump bucked the establishment though. We'll see if it changes anything for the better.

Bottom line is that I don't trust these fuckers at all to do the right thing, I only trust that they'll line their pockets and find other ways to do so while the people that elected them to represent them suffer. Trump doesn't run America anyway big soulless corporations do.

What exactly do you want with the federal gov't?  

I have written for years that the only way to save the country is successful industrial policy and export promotion.  Otherwise, the US taxpayer is a debt slave forever...

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

I'm back to 100%! :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

100% of what.   :p

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

This makes me curious as this is the 3rd or 4th time..

This one I remember and is easy to explain. I usually avoid these types of conversations (for multiple reasons). After I posted something, I remembered that and decided I didn't want to have it up anymore.

As a side note, I think I am more likely to delete a post now that we can't edit any post after a week.