Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

53 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

^

she looks like a less pretty version of Arizona Muse...Just fire her and hire Arizona

It's hilarious because it should be celebrated, but it's not and the backlash is not where you'd expect it to come from.

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

So now you do have an opinion on it? First you claimed that you couldn’t understand. I guess you changed your mind once backup showed up on this thread.

Yes, I have an opinion, isn't it amazing!? And also; i have re-watched the video with a proper sound on my PC once I was back at home few hours later:Dinah:(tada!)

I always had an opinion on it : jealousy of her male fans.

And it's like that on almost every models treads. Boyfriends are always douche-bags, idiots, ugly, too old, too small, not good enough.

18 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I got the tongue for the Romance languages

Good. They are spoken by 1 billion people, so that's useful :laugh: BTW, it's time for your "mostly grey" country to get it together and learn French like your neighbour:bellazon:

1200px-Romance_Languages-World-Map.png

17 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Good. They are spoken by 1 billion people, so that's useful :laugh: BTW, it's time for your "mostly grey" country to get it together and learn French like your neighbour:bellazon:

1200px-Romance_Languages-World-Map.png

Americans need to step up their language learning game. What happens when the originators of the languages say we speak the peasant form of their language? :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Americans need to step up their language learning game. What happens when the originators of the languages say we speak the peasant form of their language? :laugh:

People always love when you try to speak their language.

Cajuns from Louisiana speak an old form of French (probably a peasant form), but I love their language and these guys. They are very friendly and decent folks!

I like this song in Cajun French (from the movie "in the electric mist"). It's hard to understand what they say (frenchkiki said that trying to understand it made her nose bleed:laugh:), but I still really like it.

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

The media didn't do anything in this case, it was the people who claim to be diverse and accepting. :laugh:

This is a lesbian superhero getting their own show...... Batwoman isn't that big in terms of notoriety, but the character is a lesbian. :chicken:

Let’s not forget she’s Jewish as well.

Seems to me that one would be happy that CW/DC is picking a lesbian character as A SHOW instead of nitpicking the details. :hmm:  

But I forget the era we’re living in. 

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

The media didn't do anything in this case, it was the people who claim to be diverse and accepting. :laugh:

This is a lesbian superhero getting their own show...... Batwoman isn't that big in terms of notoriety, but the character is a lesbian. :chicken:

Let’s not forget she’s Jewish as well.

Seems to me that one would be happy that CW/DC is picking a lesbian character as A SHOW instead of nitpicking the details. :hmm:  

But I forget the era we’re living in.