Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 7/31/2018 at 2:42 AM, frenchkiki said:

Heat

21 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Bloody heat... At night, it's so warm, I have the impression to sleep in a bread oven. :idk:

It's not that bad.

21 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I love summer

Summer is good, I like all the seasons although some can be tiresome at times like summer and winter.

On 8/1/2018 at 11:10 PM, Stromboli1 said:

It's not that bad.

38°C at day (that's great) and 30°C at night (that's too warm). Few people have air conditionning here. Not because they can't afford it, just because we think it's useless to have sth we just use a couple of days per year. Times seem to be changing though (I still think it's useless, I'd rather stay in my natural oven :laugh:)

I bought a cheap leather chair a couple of months ago for my computer (50 €). I knew it wasn't the best quality (blended leather) and I told the seller that I didn't care. Now that small pieces of my chair are getting invited on the floor, I think an all-terrain one would"ve been better :rofl:  I'll get the more expensive one next time.

13 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I have almost no issues for summer (except for breaking out, especially after a day at the beach). 

Rash?

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

In a world without global warming yes

Nope they're all good.