Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 4/12/2018 at 9:51 PM, Stromboli1 said:

The two football teams that I coach won 10-0 & 5-1. :chicken:

The 10-0 match was embarrassing for me because I tried to stop my team from attacking, but the other team was just that bad though. 

YEa!!! 

Karl Lagerfeld sharing his controversial thoughts about the #MeToo movement.
The 84-year-old Chanel and Fendi creative director recently explained that he is “fed up with” the movement.
“What shocks me most in all of this are the starlets who have taken 20 years to remember what happened. Not to mention the fact there are no prosecution witnesses. All their accusations of harassment, they have become quite toxic,” Karl told Numéro Magazine.
He added that he did not believe the claims against ousted Interview creative director Karl Templar.
“A girl complained he tried to pull her pants down and he is instantly excommunicated from a profession that up until then had venerated him. Its unbelievable. If you don’t want your pants pulled about, don’t become a model! Join a nunnery, there’ll always be a place for you in the convent. They’re recruiting even!” Karl said.

Yikes. :ninja: I'm very curious what the industry reaction to this will be, if there is any. 

11 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Remember, “Karl’s boys.”

He actually made comments on male models too, and they were disparaging as well. 

“Men’s fashion does little for me. I buy it of course, and I’m delighted that Hedi [Slimane] is going to Céline but drawing a men’s collection and

having to put up with all those stupid models, no thanks. Not to mention the fact with all their accusations of harassment they have become quite toxic. No, no, no, don’t leave me alone with one of those sordid creatures…

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

He actually made comments on male models too, and they were disparaging as well. 

The NYT article from a few years back heavily insinuated that Karl will give a lot of great work (Chanel, Fendi etc.) to his “muses” aka male models who give him play. So of course, he will try to discredit a movement that centres on calling out sexual harassment and people being expected to put out for career opportunities.

8 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Happy birthday @RIP_Cabrini_Green! :chicken:

Did DK sit on your face? :chicken:

unfortunately not. Maybe next year for my dirty 30. Fingers crossed....

haha and thank you!

7 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Happy Birthday, @RIP_Cabrini_Green !!

I hope your celebration was fun and that you have a great year! 

It was fantastic! Turned 29, so I have to end my 20’s with lots of epicness!

thank you!!

56 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

unfortunately not. Maybe next year for my dirty 30. Fingers crossed....

I am making some calls at once sir! The least she can do is sit on something else! :shifty: That or maybe a nice free dinner on me! I know you’re an expenisve ho but I gotta treat you right! :yes: