Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

:rofl:

I didn't get the Punk'd reference either so...I won't touch that one....

but as to the other, its hard to know whether she's saying...

A) the body is a 10 and her overall looks are a 9 because the face isn't better

or

B) the body actually is a 9 and just as a side note, she'd give her overall looks a 10 if you add that 9 body to a better face

:wacko: :laugh: . But Stams is good peeps :hehe: .

Sorry for confusing everyone. I was counting Stacey's face as part of her body. Crazy, I know ;) . It made sense to me, but I guess this poll is just about everything below the neck.

With that in mind, I'm giving Catrinel an... 8! :) I'm not a big fan of the hard abs look on a woman because it's too masculine, like someone else said, but she's got lovely legs, a great butt, and I adore her back.

Not crazy at all to think of it that way :flower: . Some people factor the body in with "beauty" for example. Only for this in particular I just want to deal with bodies separately of course just like the face is separate in the other, but thanks for your support and thanks to you all :flower: .

As to Catrinel, I wouldn't say Catrinel is my personal perfect ideal per se, but to me she basically has it all and her body is one of the absolute best in fashion and pretty much flawless :laugh: .

(Danneel Harris, Nominated by Prettyphile)

danneel.jpg

Never heard of her, sexy woman :hehe: .