Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Wait, if the models aren't being paired against each other then 10 pics should be fine as long as width is no more then 300 [x2 = 600] and 400 by height. If that's cool with you Joe then you can use the ale pic as a template.

That would make a 600x2000px picture.

But... 10 pics placed that exact same way but not blocked wouldn't be almost the same and much easier for everyone???

For me it's very easy to block them in a larger pic, but I understand that not everybody knows how to do that.

is there going to be someone who is going to do all this 'blocking??'

because i have no earthly idea how to do it.i just spent a good chunk of my day sizing down all the pics. and if i give one more minute of my time to this, im afraid ill have to go stick my head in an oven.

There are some programs (for example ACDsee) which resize all the pictures you require to a fixed width or heighth at the same time, just in 2-3 clicks.

Wait, if the models aren't being paired against each other then 10 pics should be fine as long as width is no more then 300 [x2 = 600] and 400 by height. If that's cool with you Joe then you can use the ale pic as a template.

That would make a 600x2000px picture.

But... 10 pics placed that exact same way but not blocked wouldn't be almost the same and much easier for everyone???

For me it's very easy to block them in a larger pic, but I understand that not everybody knows how to do that.

is there going to be someone who is going to do all this 'blocking??'

because i have no earthly idea how to do it.i just spent a good chunk of my day sizing down all the pics. and if i give one more minute of my time to this, im afraid ill have to go stick my head in an oven.

There are some programs (for example ACDsee) which resize all the pictures you require to a fixed width or heighth at the same time, just in 2-3 clicks.

i appreciate you giving me a completely rational suggestion, but seeing as i spent 4 hours today doing all of this... i am not feeling too rational about this at all .stick a fork in me, im dunzo.

@ Joe.. please remove my nominations.thank you.

if i give one more minute of my time to this, im afraid ill have to go stick my head in an oven.

You will be in a very helpless position then :brows:

i appreciate you giving me a completely rational suggestion, but seeing as i spent 4 hours today doing all of this... i am not feeling too rational about this at all .stick a fork in me, im dunzo.

@ Joe.. please remove my nominations.thank you.

:chicken: See what you are all doing to Penny with all of this "blocking" thing?

She is all upset and sad! :/

Stop this craziness or we are going to lose The Dreaddfull!

There :hug: Penny

Penny :chicken: :pinch: , everyone wouldn't have to do their own :pinch: , but take a breather, do what's best for you and go with the flow :flower: .

@ Everyone, the blocked pic thing is cool with me (600 pixtels of width) as long as there is a blocking pic comitte that'll be willing to do it for those that don't know how :hehe: .

@ everyone, thanks for the pics, I'll update the list....

:rofl:

Okay, can we settle the pic blocking issue through PM now? I don't want to lose anyone else over this :pinch: , or if she's kindof on the fense to lose her all the way :ninja: . We have 4 known people who have this power (Prettyphile, girgiriva, Theron, Phenobarbie) if between the 4 of you you can send me a tutorial and block some for others I think this should work out fine :) .

Druid it shall be then.

rotflmao

1 Alliance Druid vs 5 Horde trying to kill said druid while a Pally bitches about how overpowered Druids are.. lolololol

5 mins of trying to kill a druid and it's just not happening

I love my class... I really do!

"Bud and me doing arena we came acorss this resto druid and hunter...I took the hunter down quick but this resto druid decided he wanted to mess with us.This is actually mid fight lol I got so tired that I just kept spamming mangle instead of doing my regular stuff, bascily waiting till the druid got tired of mana went out...well till he innervated lmao. He eventally had to go cuz he had to do gruuls, who knows how long it would of lasted if he didn't...LOL im respecting resto :D "

Druids ftw!