Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Me likes her, & i love her stomach :heart: ... Is just that the pictures posted aren't the best ones

They aren't the best pictures, nor are the the most recent pictures, however most of her recent work was in the "discouraged" category and the rest didn't fit the categories :|

Surely a more accurate representation of the model is more important than the risk of her being recognised by using VS pics? :idk:

Joe asked us to steer away from VS pictures, I did so. *shrug*

The only difference between the picture posted later and the ones posted originally is a bit of a tan and some photoshop, the body is relatively the same, just the way we view it is different. We've have become so accustomed to photoshop a realistic body without a few touch ups just isn't as acceptable. :idk: I personally prefer to stay as much away from photoshop when at all possible. Some models don't have enough work that show cases their 'body' to do so, but... when possible it's better to stick with something less touched up.

Yeah, photoshop is a huge part of fashion, particularly in the 21st century and especially in the area of torsos and butts. Although of course beach candids for one and editorials for another may be a bit of an advantage, but as assumably non-photoshopped is good to strive for of course :) . Although she seems to look better in motion than there, unless she was much younger then idk.

But as to the VS thing, I'm not really much of a VS fan or that knowledgable about it, but figured since it was so popular here it would be a giveaway and I assumed everyone had the same quality of body pics before during and after unless they were 13 before VS and afterward did it exclusively :idk: ? But I guess if they were 13 before VS and then did it exclusively afterward another chance would be negotiable rather than not having their prime represented. Or if their prime can't be represented they could just be disqualified in general idk, but who knows :) ? Erm....yeah....

But all in all of course, only about 4-6 people nominated so there's bound to be some disparities here and there maybe, but I think its working out well considering and I can't thank them enough :) .

Great final thought, Joe :yes: although for many people, looks are everything. Or a good blow job. :idk:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Well yeah, I never literally thought looks were everything, but my last relationship really showed me the hard way :ninja: . Plus on top of that, the love of my life was inferior looks by comparisson, but it didn't matter :blush: .

I´m always saying it - attitude, attitude, attitude. I call it charisma - that is what is really important about a human being.

And Joe, what happened? I clearly remember sending you these Behati pics which I found - when you told me to find them.

post-3761-1291703470_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446064299-2225_thumb.jpg

I know they aren´t the best ones, but were they so bad you chose not to show them? You could tell me at least :)

and 3 for the current round

Oh, understand now, I thought they weren´t good so Joe decided to choose others. The two on the bottom, that´s the photoshop and VS we were talking about, actually, but I still liked the pics.

And I think it´s not Behati´s body that´s so amazing about her - it´s her personality, the way she holds herself, the way she speaks and acts. Not saying her body isn´t good, actually it´s getting better and better every year. She is growing into a wonderful woman indeed.

And model can look different on every picture - once her breasts look big, then they look small. Thin legs / normal legs. Flat stomach - not so flat stomach - toned stomach. You could collect 10 pictures of one model with her body looking absolutely different.

Damn you, chameleons!! :persuazn:

:D

Oops :pinch: Yeah, its all down to communication error. On one hand I didn't give pheno the full list because I wanted her to be surprised with some too and on the other hand I thought she was just putting up the ones she already showed me (but I guess she wanted to reciprocate the surprise?) so, yeah...here we are :) ...So I guess it all dates back to the list thing. So should people revote based on those more accurate/superior pics or should we just call that a bonus round, I don't know :idk: . I guess pheno you can maybe put up from that thumbnail compilation you sent me and then I can just send you the blocked pics of other people's nominations in the mean time until this list business is worked out :ninja: ?

I guess it´s ok, it´s just a game afterall, and it´s really surprising to see some results - and how much can our minds be biased by other factors than just a body - and yeah, it´s not very easy to pick "the best" pictures, because people have diff tastes and like diff pictures.

And also, body looks different in motion than in pictures (sometimes better, sometimes worse).

It depends on many factors, not talking about photoshop or a good pose.

This competition is full of surprises :D