Bellazon

NBA

goose

I don't think Lamar would wanna go back to Miami. Barely made it into the playoffs last year. Got got bounced out in the 1st round. He's a NY native, but the Knicks REALLY SUCK!!! :whistle:

Plus, it looks like LeBron James is going to New York once his contract with the Cavs runs out, and he is gonna get a SHITLOAD OF MONEY!!! :yes: Lamar, if he leaves, would wanna go to a serious playoff contender, which makes Denver more of a possibility. However, I think Omar rather stay in L.A. with a championship team than go for the money, so I think he will stay.

Wonder what Orlando is gonna do, since Hedo Turkoglu has decided to leave. He is gonna be hard to replace. I heard that Portland is trying to sign him. Hope it does not happen.

draft tomorrow. Clippers should be getting one hell of a player

Yeah. Not like it gonna do much good for them. That franchise is the worst ever in professional basketball. They have had the most no.#1 1st round picks in the history of the NBA. Ironically, the Lakers have had the fewest, one of the best franchises ever in professional basketball.

o yea, and Kobe has the hottest WAG ever! :woot: damn you Kobe. I liked Phil Jacksons "X" hat :laugh:

Wow, I missed it the last time. Matt, you like Kobe's wife as well? :thumbsup:

Though hottest WAG ever? :huh: *wondering who'd you pick, if I asked you "Adri, or Vanessa"* :|

:p

To answer your question eNe, Kobe decided not to have surgery on his pinkie finger. He said that is doesn't bother him that much anymore.

Yeah, though I was more interested about his ring finger. Thats the one that bothers him more, and unlike the injury in his pinky, the healing period is not that long. I think he shall definetely do it.

I think the Lakers will keep the squad together. I mean, who would wanna leave? If y'all didn't notice, Jackson wins his titles in 3's. Odom and Ariza are the big free agents. Trevor shouldn't be a problem. Lakers got the cash to keep him. Besides, he grew up and went to college here. He's living the dream. Lamar, on the other hand, might go for the money, which means he might wind up somewhere else. However, he is a team player and I doubt he wants to go somewhere else. Besides, it would suck if he joins one of our rivals, like the Nuggets, who are gonna be our Sacramento Kings this time around. :ermm: Can't let that happen. :no:

I actually think the other way around. Lamar will probably stay, he is a more mature guy, and knows that gong to other teams, may bring risks in the future stages of his career. Besides if I;m not mistaken, he has his art galleries, and stuff, which simply by staying in LA will make up for the pay cut he may take.

On the other hand, Ariza is younger, and has more market. I hear the Pistons are interested for him. But I didn't know that he was an LA native. I guess that'll help him stay.

-

BTW SS, I think Miami may make a move on Boozer. If they don't make any moves by now, 2010 might be too late for them to make Wade stay in there.

--------------------

On the other news, Philly will change their logo, and jerseys.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/Sixers...their_look.html

post-15385-0-1446074869-05241_thumb.jpg

Sorry Matt, but I don't like that. IMHO Sixers, along with Mavs, and Rockets had the best jerseys in the NBA. :(

Ok, forget everything mentioned before. We aren't even in July yet, and already it looks like this is the best offseason ever.

First Wizards got Randy Foye, and Mike Miller, for their 5th pick, Ethan Thomas, and Darius Songalia, and IMO now that they have Haywood & Arenas back, they are contenders. They gained two solid players w/out losing much.

Then Spurs got Richard Jefferson in a 3way deal, where Bowen went to Milwakuee, and Oberto to Pistons.

Shaq went to Cavs, for Sasha Pavlovic, and Big Ben (who may retire :( ).

And now Orlando Magic recieved Vince Carter, for Rafel Alston, Courtney Lee, and Tony Battie.

Hedo has opted out, but that was going to happen anyway. If i'm not mistaken, they hold his bird rights, which means even if he signs with another team, the Magic will be able to keep him.

IMO Nets made a good move as well. Courtney Lee is awesome.

I was laughing when people were claiming so last season, but now it looks like the East is definitely back.

Stay tuned for: Amare Stoudemire to Golden State, Kirk Hinrich to Portland, and Ben Gordon to Detroit.

Oh, and one last thing for those who might be interested, it looks like Rubio will stay in Europe the following season as well. He has to pay like $3,5 mil. from his pocket if he wants to play in NBA. I know Joventut will not cause much trouble if he wants to leave, but I doubt he is willing to pay that, to play in Minny. But Knicks might try to make a move. We'll see.

I was really bummed out OKC didn't select him. Would have been fun to see Green, Durant, Westbrook and him together. Although I can understand why they went for Harden, seeing as Westbrook is suppose to be their PG of the future.

There are some rumors Boston might make a move for Rubio as well (a deal involving Rondo).

Can you imagine him ending up on a team like the Blazers? How awesome would that be? A backcourt of Roy and Rubio! :drool: :drool:

o yea, and Kobe has the hottest WAG ever! :woot: damn you Kobe. I liked Phil Jacksons "X" hat :laugh:

Wow, I missed it the last time. Matt, you like Kobe's wife as well? :thumbsup:

Though hottest WAG ever? :huh: *wondering who'd you pick, if I asked you "Adri, or Vanessa"* :|

:p

To answer your question eNe, Kobe decided not to have surgery on his pinkie finger. He said that is doesn't bother him that much anymore.

Yeah, though I was more interested about his ring finger. Thats the one that bothers him more, and unlike the injury in his pinky, the healing period is not that long. I think he shall definetely do it.

I think the Lakers will keep the squad together. I mean, who would wanna leave? If y'all didn't notice, Jackson wins his titles in 3's. Odom and Ariza are the big free agents. Trevor shouldn't be a problem. Lakers got the cash to keep him. Besides, he grew up and went to college here. He's living the dream. Lamar, on the other hand, might go for the money, which means he might wind up somewhere else. However, he is a team player and I doubt he wants to go somewhere else. Besides, it would suck if he joins one of our rivals, like the Nuggets, who are gonna be our Sacramento Kings this time around. :ermm: Can't let that happen. :no:

I actually think the other way around. Lamar will probably stay, he is a more mature guy, and knows that gong to other teams, may bring risks in the future stages of his career. Besides if I;m not mistaken, he has his art galleries, and stuff, which simply by staying in LA will make up for the pay cut he may take.

On the other hand, Ariza is younger, and has more market. I hear the Pistons are interested for him. But I didn't know that he was an LA native. I guess that'll help him stay.

-

BTW SS, I think Miami may make a move on Boozer. If they don't make any moves by now, 2010 might be too late for them to make Wade stay in there.

--------------------

On the other news, Philly will change their logo, and jerseys.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/Sixers...their_look.html

post-2993-0-1446074869-95126_thumb.jpg

Sorry Matt, but I don't like that. IMHO Sixers, along with Mavs, and Rockets had the best jerseys in the NBA. :(

why the Iverson pic? :laugh: :( We wore the throwback jerseys almost half this season anyway. I like them better :D

btw Adriana has become annoying and less attractive as time goes on. right now I would rather have Vanessa sitting next to me :whistle:

Looks like trouble for Yao guys :/

btw watch this video :rofl: Someone mixed Iverson's missing practice comments with some Jim Mora and then some TO at the end and made a song out of it. Joe Namath has the funniest part though wanting to kiss Suzy whatsherface from espn

"how da hell can i make my teamates betta by practicin'" :rofl:

I was really bummed out OKC didn't select him. Would have been fun to see Green, Durant, Westbrook and him together. Although I can understand why they went for Harden, seeing as Westbrook is suppose to be their PG of the future.

There are some rumors Boston might make a move for Rubio as well (a deal involving Rondo).

Can you imagine him ending up on a team like the Blazers? How awesome would that be? A backcourt of Roy and Rubio! :drool: :drool:

Yeah, OKC should have definitely went with him IMO.

Though I don't know much about Harden. A pass first PG would have been great, and Westbrook's style is more like a SG IMO. But yeah, him ending up in Boston, or especially in Blazers would be awesome for him. They might be the team to beat, if Oden comes back 100%, and Roy improves his game a little (he has tremendous leadership skills / killer instinct). And Rudy Fernandez is the new Manu Ginobili. IMO they already are the second best team in the West.

BTW Herve, who are your favorite teams/players. It really didn't get mentioned while I was around. :)

Looks like trouble for Yao guys :/

btw watch this video :rofl: Someone mixed Iverson's missing practice comments with some Jim Mora and then some TO at the end and made a song out of it. Joe Namath has the funniest part though wanting to kiss Suzy whatsherface from espn

"how da hell can i make my teamates betta by practicin'" :rofl:

Haha, thats classic. :rofl: Have you seen this:

Last season when he was traded for Detroit. Though appearentely Michael Curry, and Rip Hamilton don't talk to each other. I knew something was going on there. But as usual people put all the blame on Iverson. :anger: They simply quit last year. From Rip to Sheed, everyone was to blame. I hope Iverson has an amazing season in 2010.

And I feel really sad for Yao. :cry: He is awesome. Hopefully he'll get back right in time for the playoffs, or Huston will make good moves, to built a better team, and get some quality free agents in 2010. Can't get over of how awesome of a duo T-Mac, and Yao could have been. But this decade, Huston was cursed with injuries. :(

Supposedly Ron Artest is gonna be a Laker now, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. :unsure: Personally, I don't like the guy, but I always told myself "It's not about the player, it's about the uniform". Add to the fact that Phil Jackson will most likely stick around, and has been to handle both egomaniac and eccentric players, it's looks good on PAPER!!! First, I was wondering if I should be scared of the Cavs. So, should I be happy Artest is gonna be a LAKER?!