Bellazon

NBA

goose

Lakers will win. If they play like they did in game 6 they are impossible to beat.

On the flip-side, if they play like during the Houston series, they might get swept.

Lakers won't play like that in NBA FINALS!!! :no: :cain: Every team knows that they need to step their game up for this, no doubt. They learned from the Houston series, DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ANYBODY!!! Not saying that Orlando is a 'anybody' team, of course. To prove that the Lakers learned their lesson, just look at the series with Denver. With the exception of the 4th and 6th games, all the games were relatively close. Orlando didn't fare that much better in the 2nd round than the Lakers did. They also went 7 games with the Celtics, with no Garnett.

I can't wait for the finals to be over. i've been soo tired lately since I get sooooo worked up in the Lakers game. For the last few I think i was jumping up and down screaming. Especially game for ... they were coming back, but then lost the momentum. But game 5, they were behind in the 3rd and then BAM ... they surged to victory.

Go Kobe.

I cant wait for the first 4 games to be over.

Shit, it might be over in 4 games. Most likely not, but damn, did you see the BEATDOWN THE LAKERS PUT ON THE MAGIC?! :ermm: Lakers won by 25 POINTS!!!

:shock: But wait, it gets worse for Orlando. When Phil Jackson coaches a team that wins the 1st game of a series, he is 43-0!!! :whistle: I know a team can bounce back and still make it competitive, but a loss like that can be soul crushing. And I don't know if the Magic can match the intensity of the Lakers. Orlando, you are officially welcome to the land of DRIVEBYS AND PALM TREES!!! :blueeyedbaby:

Till next time, GO LAKERS!!! PURPLE, GOLD, AND WHITE ON THE WEEKENDS!!!

Yeah. At first last nights game seemed semi-even ... lakers losing by a few in the first quarter, then they came back and still the first half was kinda even. But second half was like a comedy act. The Lakers lead just got higher and hgher. nd Kobe even sat the last little bit out ... and the Lakers still kept scoring. I was laughing histerical .... and there was a big smile on my face :D

Cool song. However, back to the matter at hand: did you see the game? Now THAT is how you lock it down in a close game. :yes: Lakers up 2-0, and now the series shifts to ORLANDO!!! :lullaby: Maybe Orlando might be excited about going home, but they yet to win a single game in the NBA FINALS!!! :whistle: And that's INCLUDING when they faced Houston back in the day. Got a record of 0-6!!! :rofl: Orlando can still make this series interesting. That being said, I think the Lakers, at worst, will at least win one of the next 3 games, should it go that far. So, are the Lakers coming back to L.A. for another game, or for the victory parade?

Till next time(that being Tuesday), GO LAKERS!!! PURPLE AND GOLD!!!

P.S. Wasn't it cool that the Magic actually decided to SHOW UP?! :laugh:

Courntey Lee, gotta feel for him. He knows he fucked up and cost his team the win. Yea you could say you cant judge a game on the last play and you have to look at everything but, they had a chance at the end and he blew it. Lakers lucked out. game six will be the end for the Magic though.

Lakers will win. If they play like they did in game 6 they are impossible to beat.

On the flip-side, if they play like during the Houston series, they might get swept.

Lakers won't play like that in NBA FINALS!!! :no: :cain: Every team knows that they need to step their game up for this, no doubt. They learned from the Houston series, DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ANYBODY!!! Not saying that Orlando is a 'anybody' team, of course. To prove that the Lakers learned their lesson, just look at the series with Denver. With the exception of the 4th and 6th games, all the games were relatively close. Orlando didn't fare that much better in the 2nd round than the Lakers did. They also went 7 games with the Celtics, with no Garnett.

they win 6 games not 7 vs the celtics

My take on the Finals so far:

In the first game with the Magic, I just kept thinking that maybe they play Play-Off B-Ball completely different in the East! It was very weird. You got the feeling that they were intimidated by the Lakers or maybe the "fairweather fans/celebrities" who were there. Don't get me wrong. There are some celebrities who are pretty much there all the time but they don't seek out the camera. It's so silly to see them on the Jumbo-tron because some publicist has made a "deal" to get them spotted and truthfully, there are so many people who would kill for a chance to come to a game that it makes you want to trip them or something. :p :p Anyway, the Lakers played very, very well, especially Kobe. You could almost feel Kobe as he got further and further pumped! It was awesome! The only real down thing was "if there is a stupid, silly foul, Luke must be in the house". He's a pretty good player but damn! when he gets in he gets too excited or something and forgets the fundamentals! Poor Luke! :blink: Leaving the game, you just hoped the intensity will be there in Game 2.

Well, Game 2 did NOT have the same intensity. It was like the whole thing was in slow-mo. It was a total snooze-fest until the very end. The whole time I was thinking that I knew they would win but dang! could we please get about our biz a teensy bit faster?? The Lakers didn't really show up last night and still pulled it out. So, that's all that matters but it was NOT a fun game to be at. I mean, it was fun because being at Staples and with the Lakers makes it a big treat but it was DULL! I was a little worried when Kobe took that falll on his back because you could hear the fall and it did not sound good at all. He still played but after the game, he was limping bad!! Hope it's just the injuries we already know about and nothing new.

I can't wait to see how the games in Orlando go. Unless they show more than they have so far, there is no way Orlando can win the Championship. They just don't have it. GO LAKERS!

Oh, and the officiating is getting much better than in the Semi's. But, they called one foul on Kobe under the basket that was absolutely unbelievably LAME!!

lakers are homo's who wears purple

How old are you?? :laugh: You are entitled to your opinion, of course. But, better not be here and make a crack about purple. It'll be the last time you make fun of the color. :gocho: :yes: As far as calling them "homos"...well, you'll stop using that term when you grow up. :wave:

So, I haven't followed the NBA since 94 or something. I hear LeBron is averaging 40+ pts per game with no one on his team. Scary :| And I watched Lakers vs Magic first game. Kobe was awesome :wub:

I'm late to post. I know. <_<

Wow. I see the Sonics, Clippers, Bullets and Grizzlies are gone. Charlotte has become the bobcats and Hornets are New Orleans now? :shock:

The Grizzlies are still around as well. They just moved to Memphis. The Bullets became the Wizards. The Sonics moved the Oklahoma City and changed the name to the Thunder. The Clippers may play in the Staples Center, :x but luckily for us true B-ball fans, so do the Lakers. :D

Back to B-ball news. Anybody see the game last night?! Disappointing to most here, wasn't it? :/ Well, I guess Orlando had to win at least one game. Even though there were some instances where to Lakers could have won the game, I give the Orlando Magic all the credit for executing a good game plan. I was hoping the Lakers would give me a early birthday present by winning last night and guaranteeing another NBA Championship for this city. Oh well. I'm down for them to give me a belated by taking the next game to make the series 3-1.

Till next time, GO LAKERS!!! PURPLE AND GOLD ALL DAY!!!

Well, the game the other nite........hmmm I heard the announcers say that the Lakers did well, the Magic did better. Ya' think the winner ALWAYS does better? :laugh: It was unbelievable to me how many times Kobe missed at the free throw line but on the other hand, if he hadn't done so well otherwise, we really would have lost. As far as I was concerned, it wasn't a very exciting game, not because we lost but because it mostly was nothing. Finally, I saw a few shots from Howard but in my opinion, he can execute a lay-up or a dunk but doesn't really have any other shots. He surprised me a couple times last night. He's not my fave player though because in Game 2, he should've been called for goal-tending at least twice. Once, his entire hand was all the way through the basket, from bottom to top. He was practically waving his hand out the top! Oh, well. I'm just not seeing much from him. The Magic made a good decision with Alston playing last nite. He made the difference, in my opinion.

As a fan, I'm really liking Ariza, Shannon Brown and Farmar off the Laker bench. When Shannon is in, he really has an intensity. Actually, same with all three. I'm adding Luke :banghead: and Odom (sometimes) to my list with Vujuvic :avada: of ppl who are irritating me a bit. I still love 'em but I'm irritated to the point I want to have a "come to Jesus" meeting with them. :ninja:

Good ol' Fish just keeps on keepin' on and I'll always love him. Pao is really doing very well. It seems that he spends a lot of time really, really listening to Kobe and Kobe has sort of adopted him. That's good because Pao needs a confidence boost. He can do it!!