Bellazon

NBA

goose

YEEEEEES!!! :hell yea!: We were down, and it looked at times were were out, be kept on fighting :lullaby: , and WON THE FIGHT!!! :D Honestly, I don't know if I should be more excited or relieved. With this 2-3-2 format, the Lakers couldn't afford to lose this game and give Orlando the confidence going into game 5 thinking they can will all three on their home court. With the 2 game gap, Orlando can recover and win game 5, but the Lakers GOT THIS!!! Even if this series goes back to L.A., I don't see Orlando winning 3 STRAIGHT!!! Lakers wanna close it out, and even if the Magic can win game 5, the Lakers know they got a game 6th and 7th game at home if need be, though I doubt it will go that far.

Till next time, GO LAKERS!!! PURPLE AND GOLD!!!

YIPPEE! YIPPEE! YIPPEE!! Best game so far!!!! WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU! It will NOT go to game 7!!! Can you say WORLD CHAMPS?!?!?!? :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :ddr: :ddr:

It's cool if they close it out in Orlando but I'd love to see 'em one more time this year at home!!! But, I won't push it! :laugh: :laugh:

Magic gave another one away. even Turkoglu couldnt make a free throw. props to the Lakers playing nice defense in the 2nd half though. still got lucky imo. now with the series 3-1 im pretty comfortable saying kobe and Derek will get their 4th ring this year

Magic gave another one away. even Turkoglu couldnt make a free throw. props to the Lakers playing nice defense in the 2nd half though. still got lucky imo. now with the series 3-1 im pretty comfortable saying kobe and Derek will get their 4th ring this year

Just can't give the Lakers' full credit, huh? <_< We came back and won THE F'N GAME!!! :blueeyedbaby: Whatever. I thought with Kobe being the hometown boy, coupled with the fact the Magic knocked your team out the playoffs, you were on our side. Guess you are just another Laker hater. :mad:

Last nights game was amazing. This whole finals has been great. All these overtimes ... soo great.

Gasol ... He is a rebound and defensive BEAST.

Fisher ... Has he set a record for most 3-pointers in finals? If not, he's got to be close. i'm calling close MVP for last night

Kobe ... what can I say? Words can't describe him. He's just that sweet. And he's got a work ethic that is second to non

BTW, i'm loving all these Nike commercials with him and Lebron. :laugh:

Just can't give the Lakers' full credit, huh? <_< We came back and won THE F'N GAME!!! :blueeyedbaby: Whatever. I thought with Kobe being the hometown boy, coupled with the fact the Magic knocked your team out the playoffs, you were on our side. Guess you are just another Laker hater. :mad:

nope, if it had happened the other way around I wouldnt have gave credit to the Magic either. They pretty much controlled game 4. imo they gave it away again. altough Lakers did show a lot more effort on the defensive side when it came down to crunch time. why cant they play with that kind of conviction all the time? :/

nope, if it had happened the other way around I wouldnt have gave credit to the Magic either. They pretty much controlled game 4. imo they gave it away again. altough Lakers did show a lot more effort on the defensive side when it came down to crunch time. why cant they play with that kind of conviction all the time? :/

Admit it, Matt, you are just a LAKER HATER!!! :yes: Every time the Lakers have won a close game in the playoffs, you always say the GOT LUCKY!!!

:cain: Then again, you are from Philly, so what else should I expect from a HATER LIKE YOU!!! :whistle:

I don't like underachievers.

WHAT?! :huh: How are the Lakers underachievers?! Have you forgot they are one game away from winning the NBA FINALS?! :whistle: Maybe you are not a hater. You're just a F'N IDIOT!!! :cain: I guess they are underachievers in your mind because they had tough series with the Rockets and Nuggets? Sure, they went 7 games with Houston with no McGrady and without Yao for most of the games, but Magic also went 7 with Boston with no Garnett. Only team that are truly underachievers in the NBA Playoffs is Cleveland. They were supposed to face the Lakers in the NBA Finals this year. That was what all those puppet commercials were all about. Instead, Orlando is facing the Lakers, and we can win all in 5 GAMES!!! Tell me, how are the Lakers UNDERACHIEVERS?!

<_<

YEEEEEEEES!!! The LAKERS WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP!!! :thumbsup: :dance: :hell yea!: :ddr: :clap: :fun: The first quarter was close, but after that, Lakers PUT IT ON 'EM!!! The Lakers were winning by so much, I was relaxed for most of the game. Kobe finally DONE DID IT!!! :D Gotta give it to the rest of the team as well. Ariza, Gasol, Fisher, Odom, Bynum, and the others all played their butts off to bring the Championship back to L.A. And Phil Jackson, what can say? Greatest coach of ALL TIME!!! :yes:

So, for one more time, let's give it up for the PURPLE AND GOLD!!!

Oh yeah, I know I'm old news, but "YEAH HOO". Finally the trophy is back home.

BTW 15 titles, and 30 finals appearances in 61 years of league history. :blink: WOW.

And if they keep the squad together, more titles are kinda inevitable.

Anyway, can anyone tell me did Kobe have the surgeries on his fingers?

To answer your question eNe, Kobe decided not to have surgery on his pinkie finger. He said that is doesn't bother him that much anymore. Kobe seems to be enjoying the time off. He was the game last night at Angel Stadium, sitting right behind the Dodger dugout and saying 'Hi' to Joe Torre. See, even Kobe knows who the REAL L.A. TEAM IS!!! :yes: :D He is a true DODGER BLUE FAN!!!

I think the Lakers will keep the squad together. I mean, who would wanna leave? If y'all didn't notice, Jackson wins his titles in 3's. Odom and Ariza are the big free agents. Trevor shouldn't be a problem. Lakers got the cash to keep him. Besides, he grew up and went to college here. He's living the dream. Lamar, on the other hand, might go for the money, which means he might wind up somewhere else. However, he is a team player and I doubt he wants to go somewhere else. Besides, it would suck if he joins one of our rivals, like the Nuggets, who are gonna be our Sacramento Kings this time around. :ermm: Can't let that happen. :no:

That good for you, Sympathy? Cause next time, I'm gonna go back to what I DO!!! ;)