Bellazon

She Took a Bit To Grow On Me...But Now I Love Her!

Joe > Average

I haven't see her in leather yet, it's more of a "Lais & Lace" thing

post-18831-0-1446090736-3337_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446090736-35669_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446090736-36628_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446090736-38961_thumb.jpg

See?

Also grew on me a lot in the past months, Doutzen Kroes, since she gave birth a year ago she's been looking great in the past few months I've been in love with her

I wasn't a fan before but now I'm in love with Lais Ribeiro :heart:

You must have seen her in leather I suppose :blush: . "Leather and Lais" couldn't help myself :ninja: .

Candice Swanepoel-Still not a huge fan by a long shot, mostly because of her attitude. But she does have some really good editorials and some of her magazine covers are really beautiful

I know that was hard :morning: :laugh: . No really, I'm kindof strangely proud of you :ninja: .

Thanks Joe!

And yeah it kinda was hard but I will give her credit. She ain't all that bad of a model

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Recording this for posterity:

Behati, Magdalena Frackowiak <3

VS 2012 may have pushed me over the rubicon........! Magdalena and Constance were the best models in the whole show. Magdalena was certainty the sexiest model there. Very Alpha.

Behati's cuteness, attitude, frame, and great legs are also throwing me overboard.

post-40981-0-91916600-1352502792_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

Miranda Kerr. I don't like her look very much, but ever since people have been bringing up how much of a 'bitch' she is, I find her to have more personality and life behind those dead VS Model eyes, than ever before. :PinkCouture2:

+1 Haters (dislike that word) made me like her that much more. GG