Bellazon

She Took a Bit To Grow On Me...But Now I Love Her!

Joe > Average

Miranda Kerr. I don't like her look very much, but ever since people have been bringing up how much of a 'bitch' she is, I find her to have more personality and life behind those dead VS Model eyes, than ever before. :PinkCouture2:

+1 Haters (dislike that word) made me like her that much more. GG

Same. And as i love squirrels I shall lover her.

• 1 month later...

For technical reasons or for taste?

Infact,these were posted by me in Yumi's thread with some others,they were uploaded as thumbnails[i think 250x250 pxls] not as full sized pics. :)

For whatever reason,I'll put this in mind next time. :flower:

No problem at all,I didn't take or see it as bad or offence ,

any comment ,positive or negative, I appreciate it,it's really better than not commenting or inactivity that I see in some places.

Another girl I'm SO MUCH into her these days,Magdalena Frackowiak,I didn't hate her before,but she had sometime to grow on me,her face especially what attracts me most to her,when oddly it was the thing that I didn't like at first,but still her body hasn't grown much on me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh and this is an old case but I don't think i ever mentioned it before, when i first saw Gemma Ward i completely hated her. But then i started looking into her work (right before she retired) and fell in love with her, now I am impatiently waiting for her comeback

I didn't read this whole thread, but both these girls got mentioned a couple times from what I read, so I guess I'm not alone. XD

Magdalena Frackowiak is the big one. I used to think her face was really weird, but now I've really come to love her. The other one that comes to mind is Lily Aldridge. I never hated her, but was more indifferent to her and didn't think she was that stunning. Now I'm really starting to like her.

• 1 month later...

I think Gemma's more focused on acting now, but who knows. Some may not care for how wide MF's face is and she doesn't have the most proportioned body, but she's one that's grown on me too. Well, I always liked the actual facial features though :Angel: .

• 2 weeks later...

Lily Aldridge has really grown on me..I couldn't get past the kinda "fishey" features she has, but I took some time and looked a bit at her work, and I have to say, shes quite amazing! Brings TONS of personality, sass, energy to photographs, and now I think her face is just lovely :wub: Shes got an amazing body too!

• 5 months later...

Some fashion models who's hotness has grown on me the  most.

Lion Meal Meter

Xenia Delight - male gazelle stolen from cheetah
Simone Villas Boas - female water buffalo
Carla Campbell - male water buffalo
Catrinel M. - unicorn

Behati

post-17304-0-1446090746-85951_thumb.jpg

Initial Impression: I first saw her in the skit where she was using the chalk board. I remember being impressed with her charisma, but also couldn't tell what part was attributed to the
complete lack of charisma in the others involved and I didn't see her in motion for a really long time after that.
Win Factor: Cute, gorgeous smile, lovely hips and belly. She also owns the hat with sleaveless shirt with no bra look. She also has loads of charisma.
Lion Meal Meter: female wildebeest
Symptoms: Some forehead sweat, stomach butterflies. I'm also not one who's just into 'accents' for the sake of it, but her voice drives me crazy :ninja: .

Bregje

post-17304-0-1446090746-89506_thumb.jpg
Initial Impression: That she looked like a fish :ninja: with gorgeous lips. I couldn't stop looking at her though, because I don't know anyone else that looks like that. I was also surprised to find out that she was Dutch because I was sure she was Belarusian for some reason. Then Jennka posted some polaroids and I thought they were some of the best body shots I had seen in show card type pics and it grew from there.
Win Factor: She has that thing that makes me stare at a strange looking model, but she's attractive at the same time. She also has amazing lips, an amazing hourglass figure and perfect
bosom too :ninja: .
Lion Meal Meter: male wildebeest
Symptoms: Significant forehead sweat, heart stops, stomach butterflies

Marloes

th_582828900_Marloes_Horst_Hot_Bikini_03
Initial Reaction: First saw her in the Berno avatar, so the initial reaction was strong. It didn't occur to me to inquire who she was, so I just forgot about her for awhile. Then at some point I just assumed that she was a caricature and that it was all an act. That's not to say I was annoyed but it, but just wasn't much into it. Then when Jennks showed the candid pics, I thought she was even hotter and prettier in those than the actual model pics, so I came on board again.
Win Factor: Beautiful lips and cheekbones and extremely sensual. Lovely regular sized bosom, lovely soft stomach and great hips. She also seems to have loads of charisma and a sense of humor even though I haven't heard her talk I don't think.
Lion Meal Meter: male wildebeest
Symptoms: Significant forehead sweat

Edita

post-17304-0-1446090746-9234_thumb.jpg
Initial Reaction: That she was a regal European woman with an above average face. At some point, Berno showed me this gif of her blowing her hair and making a seductive look and that won me over. Then, Jennks randomly posted body pics and revealed that she had a hot body too and that took it up a notch.
Win Factor: I love her expression and how she always gives the camera something even when just walking down the street. She also has one of the best side profiles in fashion, a sense of
humor and lovely body as well.      
Lion Meal Meter: male zebra
Symptoms: Significant forehead sweat

These are the most recent although there are others as significant in my general tenure as a fashion fan anyway.