Bellazon

She Took a Bit To Grow On Me...But Now I Love Her!

Joe > Average

• 1 year later...

Hmmm...forgot I used to post in bold with century gothic :ninja: . But anyway, just figured it was a good time for a resurgence of the thread :ninja: ...

Bianca Balti - my initial reaction to her was that she was kindof weird looking (though I thought it suited her work). I kindof still think that, but bear with me :blush: . And then I started hearing "most beautiful in the world" ect. and I was like WTW :blink: ? I still wouldn't got that far but, because of some nice fans like Lady Fatale I decided to investigate more of her work and then like her more and then the body pics Pretty sent for a comp were looking really nice too but it was when I heard her voice and laugh in Vampirehorde's "sexy models with unsexy voices" thread it was the last peice I needed and I just couldn't resist her anymore :blush: .

Esti Ginzburg ... I used not to like her at all, she had too much pedo-vibe for my taste but she's growin' on me since & saw her SISE 2010 preview pics & now i like her a lot

Brooklyn Decker ... When i first saw her i hated her, i really did ... But then i don't know why i started lookin' for more stuff from her & i fell in love w/my girl ... Her personality won me over, she's just amazing :heart:

Frida Gustavsson- thought she had a great face but i thought her height would make her awkward looking on the runway and eds, but I started paying attention to her this year and she is the exact opposite. Very graceful in her pictures and so glamorous and beautiful. Her soft beauty reminds me of Inguna

Abbey Lee- thought she tried way too hard, in everything, from modeling to her style then I saw her recent interview on MDC where she looked very basic, simple, and pretty and I have to say, I love her that way. She has such a cute face and she seemed to have a sweet personaility, so I couldn't help but like her then :wub:

Constance Jablonski- still don't think of her as one of the most beautiful models, but when she hits her angles she takes the most amazing pics. There is something very magnetic about her to me

Lindsey Wixson- at first I couldn't decide if she was beautiful or too strange to be beautiful, her first season did not impress me, but now she seems more confident and that is making her so stunning to me.

Georgina Stojiljkovic- the same as with Lindsey, I thought she was too weird, and she is kinda. No one looks like her, but the way she carries herself, and the unusual combination with her eyes cheekbones and lips all being very strong features is starting to work for me and she is looking more gorgeous then weird lately

Anna Maria Jagodzinska- I thought she was so commercial looking, I could not get her HF success, then I saw her at VS and realized what a classic looking beauty she really is :heart:

Tao Okamoto- the haircut sold her to me, and she has great style

Gracie Carvalho- thought she had a great body but didn't find her beautiful. Saw videos and changed my mind. She is stunning

that's all I can think of for now :)

Ali Stephens, growing slowly on me. She's still very hit or miss for me. In some of her pics she looks amazing, in others I stare at... kinda why I dislike HF models, most of them are the same way... good pics, or horrible ones, nothing inbetween for me.

Frida Gustavsson :heart: - I came across her and thought she was boring. nothing special,just another high fashion model. Then i started looking into her work- shes amazing,shes so new on the scene still but yet has acheieved so much & is a truly great model.

Tori Praver :heart: - saw her doing SI ,wasn't interested..just a blonde surfer,beachy looking girl. THEN looked at her and just wow,shes so beautiful. she has kind of a square jaw,which makes her more unique.shes great.

Hilary Rhoda :heart: - I used to NEVER get the appeal of her..she kinda looked manly to me :blink: WTF was i thinking,shes sooo beautiful,i adore her bushy brows,she a timeless beauty,has an amazing body & is really versitale,one minute shes looking all fashiony on a runyway & the next shes in a bikini looking like a sex kitten :) shes definatley a fav now.

• 3 weeks later...

^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... Jade!! Hahahaha :laugh:

Doutzen Kroes - Used to love her, then no ... now, again I like her! Since I saw her photos from Liverpool I just think she looks so beautiful, it don't care about her body (which I don't like so much lol) so I really have to admit that she's so pretty. Not my fave tho, but I still like her :)

• 2 weeks later...