Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

im beginning to appreciate periods...i seem to get alot more....uh "attention"...when my girlfriend is on hers and she isnt a bitch to me like the stereotype.....its the exact opposite really. she tends to be all over me and i just lay back and enjoy it :whistle: plus its always a nice little sign that i didnt get her pregnant...even though we havent had sex yet.....i dont know why but every time she gets one i think whew :laugh:

im beginning to appreciate periods...i seem to get alot more....uh "attention"...when my girlfriend is on hers and she isnt a bitch to me like the stereotype.....its the exact opposite really. she tends to be all over me and i just lay back and enjoy it :whistle: plus its always a nice little sign that i didnt get her pregnant...even though we havent had sex yet.....i dont know why but every time she gets one i think whew :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm more affectionate when I'm on my period too. I try to kiss and cuddle with my boyfriend even more than I already do. I think he gets annoyed with me. ;) :laugh:

And yes, knowing that I'm not pregnant each month is a wonderful sign.

• 2 months later...

I'm a bitch when i have mine 2 :( And i also get these horrible cramps and back aches :cry: i also whine and complain about every stupid thing :ninja: ...The good thing is that i always skip a month...don't know why lol :blink: :fun: btw.. I just finished my period 2day yay! :fun: :laugh: :ninja:

How long do u girls have it? This time i got it 6 days :blink: :cry: But sometimes i get just 3 days...it depends

I used to have mine from anywhere between 7 to 13 days and it sucked because I was also in a lot of pain and it was completely unpredictable as to when I would start. Now that I'm on the pill it is usually only 4 or 5 days and it always starts on a Tuesday, though there can be a bit of annoying spotting. Mine should be over, soon. Yay, no more waking up in the middle of the night with a stupid fever!

• 4 weeks later...
I used to have mine from anywhere between 7 to 13 days and it sucked because I was also in a lot of pain and it was completely unpredictable as to when I would start. Now that I'm on the pill it is usually only 4 or 5 days and it always starts on a Tuesday, though there can be a bit of annoying spotting. Mine should be over, soon. Yay, no more waking up in the middle of the night with a stupid fever!

wow, you sound just like me. i'm not on birth control and i normally get it at 2 or 3 am and i know because i wake up vomiting and with a really high fever...every single month, it's awful. by the time i'm done puking i'm so exhausted from that i forget about the pain until i wake up again

I'm a bitch when i have mine 2 :( And i also get these horrible cramps and back aches :cry: i also whine and complain about every stupid thing :ninja: ...The good thing is that i always skip a month...don't know why lol :blink: :fun: btw.. I just finished my period 2day yay! :fun: :laugh: :ninja:

How long do u girls have it? This time i got it 6 days :blink: :cry: But sometimes i get just 3 days...it depends

Same there - at this days I'm bitch and neurasthenic at the same time - sometimes I'm even crying without any reasons at this days and always want to eat :ninja: :no:

This time I got 4 or (mostly) 5 days

• 2 weeks later...

Fresa < Vomitting and fever? Awww :hug: :(

via_gra < Me 2. I can't stop eating...And i always want to cry also :ninja: .

moiselles < You're lucky you only get them for 2-3 days...but i'm pretty happy i always skip a month...so i guess it's kinda fair :p :laugh: .

Edit :

I've got a question for you :). I use tampons even tho at first i was fkn scared of them :laugh: :ninja: . Anyway, i've got a friend that doesn't use them 'cause she says that her mom went twice to the hospital 'cause of it...Like, she got dizzy and fainted. The doctors said it was because of her wearing tampons or somethin' ...Do you think it's true that it can be dangerous to wear them? I know we shouldn't wear them 2 much since it's bad but...fainting? :o

• 3 months later...

ew that sucks... i've had it really bad twice. Wanted to vomit but I couldn't eat so there was nothing to vomit and I just stayed in bed with a hot rubber water bottle thingy and cried. I felt sad for myself. I couldn't really walk around without having the urge to throw up.

anyways, speaking of that time of the month.. i'm late. :blink:

• 3 months later...

Sometimes when it's really bad, I do get nautious. (sp?) But I've never actually thrown up though. But I have been close.

I get it bad like every other month. I'm on now, but it's not bad, thankfully.

Also when I'm on, I don't eat much the whole day. I don't really have an appetite cause of the cramps.

Edited by I LOVE ADRIANA

It's weird how much the level of discomfort can vary from girl to girl. My last gf could get borderline aggressive during her period. :blink:

that sounds scary :blink:

i'm feeling just a little more emotional, that's it. and since i take the pill it's a really short period without cramps and anything :idk:

so i haven't any real problems :ninja: