Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

Thanks for all of your responses to my question a few pages back.

I keep hearing about this Yasmin pill. I don't know if it's available in the UK, but a friend is going to ask to be put on it and if she can get it, I'll probably ask for it, too. Even though I'm already on the pill, I still get some nasty pains. They're evil.

What really sucks is that I will be bleeding for like half the time I am on holiday. <_< I'm going on holiday with my family and my father's boss wouldn't let him have two weeks off work and that was the only time he could convince his boss into letting him go. I won't even be able to get an all over tan with my new tan-thru swimming costume! So, I'll still get stupid tan lines because I don't use tampons and so I can't wear it. I bleed too heavy, anyway and I know the blood still drips through. Everyone seems to think it will be okay to skip that period by going straight onto my next packet of pills, but when my aunt did that she experienced pains so bad she was in bed for a week... then again, it could have something to do with which pill she was taking and how old she is and most people seem to think it's fine as long as I don't do it regularly.

There is a shot that will stop your period for the week that your on vacation, when my aunt got married she was suppose to be on her period and she went and got the shot and it stopped it. Though I have no clue what it's called.. :/ .

A word of caution anyone using Depo Provera or thinking of using it....

I've been talking to MANY women who are trying to conceive like I am and time & time again I hear of infertility issues due to using Depo..mainly, women just stop ovulating COMPLETELY and it make take up to two yrs to go back to normal, if ever!!!

So please, get that damn thing OUT if you EVER want kids because trust me, by experience, not everyone gets pg easy. I didnt take Depo, but i would hate to had that added to this journey!

A word of caution anyone using Depo Provera or thinking of using it....

I've been talking to MANY women who are trying to conceive like I am and time & time again I hear of infertility issues due to using Depo..mainly, women just stop ovulating COMPLETELY and it make take up to two yrs to go back to normal, if ever!!!

So please, get that damn thing OUT if you EVER want kids because trust me, by experience, not everyone gets pg easy. I didnt take Depo, but i would hate to had that added to this journey!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd never take Depo... One time I was considering it, but my ex friend (she got married and left the country without telling anyone! :mad: ) went on it and it made her pain several times worse and if she missed an injection she'd be curled up crying for days. I can't remember what else I have heard about it, but I do remember most of it was bad!

Ack, say no to Depo...seriously.

http://www.abcinternetmarketing.com/depo-provera/

I was on it for about 6 months and I had PMS 24/7 and my period for three full months..it was hell

I hate being irrational..it's like something that normally I would brush off I'm absolutely infuriated by because of PMS..you're flaming mad but the rational part of you (in the very, very back of your brain) is saying, "you're overreacting" but you can't help it..grr

*reads previous page*

I've got a gynecologist story for you :D

The gyno had just inserted the speculum and bent down to adjust something, when the woman (not me!) felt the speculum start to slide out..all of a sudden the speculum flies out across the room and almost smacks the gyno in the head!

*reads previous page*

I've got a gynecologist story for you :D

The gyno had just inserted the speculum and bent down to adjust something, when the woman (not me!) felt the speculum start to slide out..all of a sudden the speculum flies out across the room and almost smacks the gyno in the head!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THE SPECULUM KILLER LADY - Coming soon to theatres near you! :laugh:

Guest quasicartes
THE SPECULUM KILLER LADY - Coming soon to theatres near you!  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The lead actress must have been a virgin who did Kegels for 10 hours daily!

So I went back to pads , I havent used pads for 5 yrs, I went back to them for a change. Neway now that the weather is starting to get hot here. Im finding the pads to be very irritating. I itch and sweat down there and its annoying! I wear pants when Im out usually. So this is very irritating to me. Back to tampons i go.! :ninja:

I know I find my pads stick better and don't move around as much when I wear heavier material underwear and it gets so hot in the summer. Like thick cotton not granny panties or anything haha. Especially since I'm trying to save electricity and not use the ac yet but it is so damn hot!

So I went back to pads , I havent used pads for 5 yrs, I went back to them for a change. Neway now that the weather is starting to get hot here. Im finding the pads to be very irritating. I itch and sweat down there and its annoying! I wear pants when Im out usually. So this is very irritating to me. Back to tampons i go.!  :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i've never actually used a tampon, i don't know why but i just can't bring myself to shove anything up there...yet :ninja: