Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

I just recently started working-out and for this months period I didn't have one cramp. My period is usually pretty easy to deal with even if I'm not active.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine isn't, even when I exercise for a few minutes every day. And did you know that during the few days before your period your muscles and ligaments get softer because of the change in the amount of hormones? This means that exercise might not be the best idea just before your period; you can sprain muscles and hurt yourself more easily.

I'll be starting in a few days.

Oh and I finally managed to ask my doctor about skipping a period (by going straight onto your next pack of pills instead of having seven pill-free days/non-active pills) and she says it doesn't hurt or anything as long as you don't make it a habit; if you skip your period all the time it will take away the calcium from your bones and you'll develop osteoporosis.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep!  :)  And that's exactly what I plan to do when I go to Rhodes at the the end of July; my doctor even said that having your period in a place as hot as Greece is a very nasty thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why didnt whomever or whatever created us think of this! Tisk tisk what a flaw for women!

• 4 weeks later...