Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

That doesn't sound very healthy. There has to be a certain proportional/percentage of body fat on your body for the menstral process to occur. The first time you get it in your life is when that issue balances out.

I think I always was under-weight and at age of 12 I gained a little weight and got it for the first time, I lost some weight in the past 6 months and I allmost don't get and it's not really bothering me, I still think that I'm too fat. <_<

• 1 month later...

It's 4.30 a.m. and I haven't slept at all because at the beginning of my period I always get a fever and then go freezing cold every five minutes. I already feel a tension headache coming from lack of sleep. Does anybody know what to do other than popping sleeping pills until I pass out?

It's 4.30 a.m. and I haven't slept at all because at the beginning of my period I always get a fever and then go freezing cold every five minutes. I already feel a tension headache coming from lack of sleep. Does anybody know what to do other than popping sleeping pills until I pass out?

sounds pretty awful :(

Have you gone to the ginecologistic? He might give you some pills for that.

I guess I'm stuck with over-the-counter sleeping pills then. :( I can't see a doctor because I don't have permanent residence here in Canada.

That doesn't matter. He just will take some samples form your vaginal flow, or some echo, or something like that, and he'll study that to see if there's something wrong with you. You can't wait until you live permanently in some place. Be careful.

I'm in that time of the month, and it's just sooo wonderful. No stomachache and not a lot of 'losses' :rofl: Perfect!

oh great, do you take pills or stuff? or is it just natural? :D

Cause mine was really, really little last month b/c i'm taking the anti baby pill... i'll get that time in a few days again, though, but hopefully it will be that litte and short as last month :)

I guess I'm stuck with over-the-counter sleeping pills then. :( I can't see a doctor because I don't have permanent residence here in Canada.

That doesn't matter. He just will take some samples form your vaginal flow, or some echo, or something like that, and he'll study that to see if there's something wrong with you. You can't wait until you live permanently in some place. Be careful.

I've received two opinions; one from a sex clinic and one from a hospital. One said I would have to wait six months before seeing a gynaecologist, the other said I can't even see a gynaecologist without a doctor's referral and I can't get a doctor here unless I have permanent residence. Even if I could see a gynaecologist here in Canada, if these tests you describe require the use of a speculum I won't be able to have them until I can afford an operation (really long story).

I used to have such a bad time every month: my head aching so much, same with my stomach, well.my whole body ached ! And I was always kind of melancholic, but then I started a diet and I could get over that.

Now besides of losing some weight, I don't have any pain and I don't have to take any pills. In the past, even with pills I used to suffer.

So, when the period arrives, I just try to go for a walk and get some fresh air, I think moving a little helps the body get rid of the "unused" nest :)

I hope you Sheyda will solve your problem soon :hug:

I've received two opinions; one from a sex clinic and one from a hospital. One said I would have to wait six months before seeing a gynaecologist, the other said I can't even see a gynaecologist without a doctor's referral and I can't get a doctor here unless I have permanent residence. Even if I could see a gynaecologist here in Canada, if these tests you describe require the use of a speculum I won't be able to have them until I can afford an operation (really long story).

well. .. you should just go. and if you feel the thing goes worst everyday, don't doubt to go to the ginecologistic.