Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

That doesn't sound very healthy. There has to be a certain proportional/percentage of body fat on your body for the menstral process to occur. The first time you get it in your life is when that issue balances out.

Ahhh, I never knew that before! That explains why I was the last of my friends to get mine, I was always dead skinny when I was growing. Isn't such an issue now, mores the pity.

• 3 weeks later...

That doesn't sound very healthy. There has to be a certain proportional/percentage of body fat on your body for the menstral process to occur. The first time you get it in your life is when that issue balances out.

Ahhh, I never knew that before! That explains why I was the last of my friends to get mine, I was always dead skinny when I was growing. Isn't such an issue now, mores the pity.

U sounds like me i did at like 13 when everyone else did earlier lol and that was the time i was gaining weight like crazy and before that i was like a skeleton.

Oh and for me .. man first the usual lovely feeling in the belly like somebody is stabbing u with sharp knifes, then yeah the relaxing lower back pain , then pretty much same for the legs oh and my feet the feeling as i've ben walking all day on hiiigh heels , maybe worse then that.

Pretty much from where it starts(belly area) to my feet + my lower back kills me.

Last month wasn't that bad tho thank god.

well. .. you should just go. and if you feel the thing goes worst everyday, don't doubt to go to the ginecologistic.

Well, I have tried to go by asking for a referral from a doctor because I need an operation, but guess what? The clinic called yesterday and all the hospitals/gynaecologists are flat out refusing to see me because I am not a Canadian. So basically, they are telling me to bugger off and rot somewhere because I'm a filthy foreigner. I suppose if I get run over I'll just be left to die in the middle of the road once they realise I'm British. <_<

well. .. you should just go. and if you feel the thing goes worst everyday, don't doubt to go to the ginecologistic.

Well, I have tried to go by asking for a referral from a doctor because I need an operation, but guess what? The clinic called yesterday and all the hospitals/gynaecologists are flat out refusing to see me because I am not a Canadian. So basically, they are telling me to bugger off and rot somewhere because I'm a filthy foreigner. I suppose if I get run over I'll just be left to die in the middle of the road once they realise I'm British. <_<

That's what I call a bunch of assholes.

When are you going back to your country? If you need a surgery, you can't let long time pass by.

Omg that's so horrible :shock: :anger:

I am not from Canada too , but i am permenant , but i thought there were certain private clinics where you can go and it can be confidental and they don't get Any information from you except like phone to contact you and name and nothing else and you don't need to go to a doctor to get the 'permission' you just pay there i don't know how it works there but the sex health nurse told us that at school presentation thing.

Btw why are you in Canada and for how long?

That's what I call a bunch of assholes.

When are you going back to your country? If you need a surgery, you can't let long time pass by.

They sure are.

It takes too long in the UK (at least a three month wait), so I am getting the surgery done in Spain. I'll probably go in January/February.

~*BeTtY*~ - Sadly there are no private clinics in this town. I moved to Canada to live with my boyfriend, so I cancelled a lot of things in England and even though I told them that they still said they "can't" do anything.

ugh, i found the perfect way to beat menstrual cramps, they're like heat patches which you can stick where you get the pains and they're hidden under your clothes and are very discreet! pair them with some painkillers and sorted. yesterday i felt the beginnings, went to my heat patches box and THEY WERE ALL GONE! it was a day spent in bed with a hot water bottle for me :(

• 1 year later...

I used to get sick on my period but I saw the doctor and now everything is cool. OMG! I was at church one day and everyone was praying. I was so tired so I was slumped over, in pain. I couldn't even close my eyes to pray or I would have fallen asleep. For some reason, my mom's friend thought I was having an asthma attack.

• 9 months later...
I'm surprised by my period only lasting 2 days... and even more surprised when the doctors says it's normal! Doesn't that mean you're not fully healthy inside?

My period only last 2 days. It's been like that for the last 3-4 years. I love it! :) I wouldn't want it any other way.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm surprised by my period only lasting 2 days... and even more surprised when the doctors says it's normal! Doesn't that mean you're not fully healthy inside?

My period only last 2 days. It's been like that for the last 3-4 years. I love it! :) I wouldn't want it any other way.

I think it's normal to have the period for 2-3 days :)