Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

Sry...  :blush:  the    dictionary don`t have another word for horny :D I think this is the right :D

boy + girl in narrow shirt + miniskirt = horny boy  :drool:  And I see many of this girls hahaha

Hey I`m playing basketball to... and without a shirt  :whistle: hahaha Maybe we meet someday together  :whistle:  hahaha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: That's hilarious! Today was one of the days where I wasn't paying attention and this guy was just all wet and washing his car, and I almost ran into the back of a police car of all cars..I'm so glad I stopped before I hit him Lol, I was tempted to turn around and go pull into his drive way :laugh: but I was in a rush to get home.

Guys in wifebeaters that are wet..and they have muscles!!  :drool:  I saw this guy today and he was washing his car and he had no shirt on and he was built I almost ran into another car staring at him..it was terrible. :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oooh it`s a desire for me to visit the USA. This year not, I have a lot to do for the virsity, but maybe next year. And how knows, maybe I will meet you and some other people from here :D

And I play for you only in boxer-shorts, think Neo too :D

And what is a wifebeater? Something sadomaso....  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oooh it`s a desire for me to visit the USA. This year not, I have a lot to do for the virsity, but maybe next year. And how knows, maybe I will meet you and some other people from here :D

And I play for you only in boxer-shorts, think Neo too :D

And what is a wifebeater? Something sadomaso....  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 4 weeks later...

I have a woman... actually, she's my doctor I've been going to since I was a kid, but I think this will be my last appointment with her. She really only works with children and teens and I won't be a teen for much longer. Time to upgrade. ;)