Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

:kiss:  Besides I mean what guy actually says they are metrosexual? or they are and won't admit it it's hot!!! :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm... I don't think you can be a closet metrosexual. Imagine Beckham trying to hide that he wants you to look at his hair and not his footballing... it just doesn't make sense...

Hmmm... I don't think you can be a closet metrosexual. Imagine Beckham trying to hide that he wants you to look at his hair and not his footballing... it just doesn't make sense...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's a metrosexual, but you haven't actually heard him say he was either, I mean you can be a closet metrosexual. It's like being a closet homosexual it's possible. But of course Beckham pays attention to his appearence because he's in the public eye, and you don't want to look like crap walking down a red carpet with your wife who looks ten times better then you am I right?

I mean you can be a closet metrosexual. It's like being a closet homosexual it's possible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't really think it compares. Being homosexual is about who you are, and you can choose to show that or not. Being metrosexual is all about how you appear, so it just doesn't make sense to be it secretly. Despite the name, "metrosexual" is just a style choice.

This is too funny.  Christian, Neo .. you guys need to get out of this thread and get a life.  ;)  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, we like to talk with girls - so we are in "girls talk"

And there are certain issues we want to discuss when it's that time of the month (ie. in the middle of the month).

Plus, we'll post anything just to post in the threads were the cute girls hang out.

And there are certain issues we want to discuss when it's that time of the month (ie. in the middle of the month).

Plus, we'll post anything just to post in the threads were the cute girls hang out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:yes: :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, so now since we are on the topic of the middle of the month ie the time of the month! lets talk about it!!!

Guest quasicartes
I know, I hate it when public restrooms have over-flowing sanitary bins. It is disgusting. I bet because most of the time it's guys who clean bathrooms and they don't want to clean that stuff out. :x
I must confess; I have sneaked into women's toilet (when they are empty) and stolen used tampons and pads from sanitary bins.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What the hell are you up to, Tampon Gnome? :blink:

This is one of my favorite threads! Very educational! I didn't know you girls avoid public toilets. We men are less hygienic and we don't mind using public toilets, at least I don't mind. It is even good to be exposed to dirt and bacteria as it improves ones power of resistance. People are sick all the time because they are too hygienic.

Guest quasicartes
I sniff and lick them of course.

For what? Money and fame?

Why? How do you know that?  :laugh:

I walked past them many times while the doors are wide open (when someone is entering or leaving)! The smell is &*#@$&*^*@#!