Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

I know, I hate it when public restrooms have over-flowing sanitary bins.  It is disgusting.  I bet because most of the time it's guys who clean bathrooms and they don't want to clean that stuff out.  :x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:x SO NASTY! when I know it's that time of the month, I stay at home because I hate having to go into a public bathroom for that or I do it in advance that way I'll be okay for like an hour. Because Public Bathrooms and the saniary bins are so not clean :x

I just started Tuesday and I've had really bad pains. ;_;

And it was so disgusting earlier, today. You know they have those little sanitary bins in the toilet cubicles? When I opened the lid to throw my stuff away it smelt horrible! >< I nearly gagged it smelt so bad. It's even worse when they haven't emptied them and people just keep bunging their stuff in so it's overflowing with their stinky tampons and pads.  :x Gross...

I know, I hate it when public restrooms have over-flowing sanitary bins. It is disgusting. I bet because most of the time it's guys who clean bathrooms and they don't want to clean that stuff out. :x
I must confess; I have sneaked into women's toilet (when they are empty) and stolen used tampons and pads from sanitary bins.

pounce is another word for fuc*** or like this  :sex:  ^^

If you are always so horny, then you can do a strip for us  :whistle: and if you are 18 or over....  hahahaha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nooo, I have the same thing on that time of the month.

In my period, I'm a real menace to society, believe me. :ninja:

I never use public bathrooms unless I'm about to die.  :|

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I won't even do that. If I have to go to the point where I know I can't hold it, I go to the closet person I know or family member. Or take it to the wilderness!

Public bathrooms are awful, period or no period.  I usually make sure to go the bathroom at home before I leave the house.  If I have to go out in public, I try not to let my butt touch the seat ... but I hate squatting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I won't use a public bathroom period, even if I have to go bad it's digusting and they smell gross like they haven't been fully clean. I do the same thing I'll go before I go out, and if I have to go I'll just take it home.

There have been so many times where I've held it until I was about to burst because I refused to go in public.  Just had to wait until I went home.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! I've invented the car pee pee dance all the way home because of that, like if I sing in the car and move and try not to go over to many pot holes I'm alright until I get home.

LOL! I've invented the car pee pee dance all the way home because of that, like if I sing in the car and move and try not to go over to many pot holes I'm alright until I get home.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Singing is a must to keep my mind off my blatter. :laugh: :laugh: