Bellazon

Things That Could Make BZ Even Better

CarMELita

11 hours ago, jj3 said:

Start by posting some actual content on the forum, and we'll see if you allow you to vote :rofl: 

#arbeitmachtfrei :o 

:rofl: +1  That was 11/10.  Didn't know you had it in you.   I was waiting for Limer to lobby for being a mod.

Sorry Dave, it was too good!

On 2016. 08. 01. at 10:14 PM, jj3 said:

This is what i call a trolling issue :

The .2 and .3 are linked to that too. Why (???) those who posts the LESS on this forum, are allowed to make such comments ? 

You can always speak for the given person.  I myself did so, when I was sick of the nonsense, fudge or crassness. 

On these online message boards one can depend only upon oneself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/4/2017 at 10:54 PM, Sanni said:

I think the mods should add “Politics” as an area on the forum just like there are specific places for talk about sports, music etc. so that political posts don’t spill into various threads.

In principle, it's not a bad idea. As a member of staff, I've seen some very heated debates about models, movies, music and sports that would rival any of the political discussions that go on here, but as you say, we have specific areas for all those things. At very least, it's a conversation worth having.

23 hours ago, Sanni said:

I think the mods should add “Politics” as an area on the forum just like there are specific places for talk about sports, music etc. so that political posts don’t spill into various threads.

7 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

very good idea ^^

AGREED HERE 110%

@PinkCouture @Michael* @Prettyphile How about it? :smile: