Bellazon

Things That Could Make BZ Even Better

CarMELita

Hey guys :wave:

Spread the word:

There'll be a poll for the new Logo!

I guess I will set up the competition on the weekend.

Everyone can submit up to 10 favorite portrait pictures - take the current Logo as example - for either

male/female model

male/female actress

More details will be announced shortly, I just wanted to let you know it's about to start.

So please tell everybody :grouphug:

^Hmmm... post-11221-0-1445977996-20507_thumb.gif I remain sceptical about this (although I do appreciate the sentiment :flower: ). Can I ask, does it have to be a person? And, if at that, just the one? I refer you to my previous concerns here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2757216 and reiterate my query as to how permanent such a change will be?

I rather like the (relative) peace of having Ol' Valentina up there - because you can bet the replacement will be hugely contentious... post-11221-0-1445977996-21381_thumb.gif

^Hmmm... post-774-0-1445977997-2121_thumb.gif I remain sceptical about this (although I do appreciate the sentiment :flower: ). Can I ask, does it have to be a person? And, if at that, just the one? I refer you to my previous concerns here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2757216 and reiterate my query as to how permanent such a change will be?

I rather like the (relative) peace of having Ol' Valentina up there - because you can bet the replacement will be hugely contentious... post-774-0-1445977997-21696_thumb.gif

Ja, the staff decided on a person. And don't be afraid, Baron, we're not just replacing Valentina and that's it for the next 10 years :laugh:

More Info to come soon.

To tell the truth, I've always couldn't understand how girl like Valentina is in the BZ logo. She's definitely beautiful, but not BZ-beautiful :)

And what makes it more strange is that in all competitions always wins VS girl or super models, so how Valentina appeared on logo is a mystery for me. Looking forward for a new logo :wave:

Sad to hear, clubparadise ... :dontgetit: ... though, maybe you will be glad one day ... :p

Oh no, Ophelia, I will try to make this as fair as possible. You know how I feel about the majority of the commercial models around, so I'm hoping many people will submit pictures and try to vote as unbiased as they can. But let's face it, I reckon the Angels will get the first places ... :cain: ... but there won't be a way to please all members, but I'm looking forward to the competition and a Logo change :bounce:

• 3 weeks later...

OMG i DISLIKE!! MY EYES HURT!i hate this skin!! is there a chance for the appearance to get back how it used to be? :rofl:

and where is my century gothic font! no no nono........

and not to mention my todays posts are missing....

:|

There's also a problem: I can't paste or cut the text I%20dont%20know.gif

Does anybody else have this problem???

Just sort it out, apparently now I`ve got to paste only through this:

click on the very first icon on the top it should toggle editing mode

Thank you, it helps :rofl:

• 4 months later...

So now are we in the duplicated 3 things/general issues with the site thread?or I missed something,I don't see general issues with the site thread in its place(site&forum section),it's here,can you bring it back?

Do you mean having the General Suggestions and 3 Things threads back to being seperate? I'm working on it although some things are difficult as I'm still not fully used to the differences in some things in the upgrade, hence this current complication :ninja: . The posts shouldn't be that hard to spot seeing as how the people that posted there didn't generally post in my thread, plus my thread wasn't infected with such whinning :ninja: . The only problem is that before this, I didn't realize how big that thread actually was. Looking back at the old posts, I actually think it was a great thread for the first ten pages or so. It had both humor and people actrually willing to do their part, but at some point turned into just an angry mob with no real initiative to actually do anything themselves. Anyway, still working on it :ninja: .

To any staff that may be reading, I just added about eight or so pages back to this thread and left off here http://www.bellazon..../page__st__4800 . Can't take it anymore for now :pinch: , but will keep at it :) .

That's exactly what I meant,so I'll wait for your work.NO pressure but really I want to see General Suggestions thread back as separate,it's nearly the only thread which rarely goes off topic,always presents help for all of us.

Looking back at the old posts, I actually think it was a great thread for the first ten pages or so. It had both humor and people actrually willing to do their part, but at some point turned into just an angry mob with no real initiative to actually do anything themselves

Do you mean suggestions/issues thread?

I'm confused as I followed it from the beginning till end,it's so full of useful stuff from start till nearly the end.