Bellazon

Model of the Month

Mousematt

1 hour ago, jkjk said:

I don't think anyone could have guessed exactly how it would have played out until we started seeing results. In participating in comps here, I have noticed the same models may win many competitions (in the past, Candice, more recently Lais), but eventually people want someone else to win. Hannah won't win forever. Whoever replaces her may win for a while and the next model after that may do the same. I think the format of this tends to result in a lot of change in the middle, but less change at the top, which makes sense.

I think you're right. Candice and Lais both had periods where they won everything, and would have dominated this competition in their day. I wasn't expecting Hannah to do the same, but if she's the most popular model right now then she deserves all the titles she gets!

1 hour ago, Mousematt said:

I think you're right. Candice and Lais both had periods where they won everything, and would have dominated this competition in their day. I wasn't expecting Hannah to do the same, but if she's the most popular model right now then she deserves all the titles she gets!

Hannah won't win forever of course, and once her time as #1 is over I think it's very unlikely that any other girl will have as much dominance IMO and we may start seeing the top girl change more often. But in the meantime, she keeps winning because people keep voting for her so I don't think anyone will get bored, especially because all the other places keep changing all the time and there's new models being introduced every month which keeps it fresh and fun. I'm personally enjoying this a lot and I think you came up with a damn good system for it :thumbs_up:

Yulia

Kelsey

Valeria

Alina