Bellazon

Model of the Month

Mousematt

I can't stand Emily, I think she's easily the most overrated model out there, a shitty actress with an even less likeable personality, and an even more dislikeable face that has seen too much botox and fillers and I would vote probably for anyone over her. Except maybe like, a Kardashian or that Hailey girl :ninja: 

I SAID WHAT I SAID.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I can't stand Emily, I think she's easily the most overrated model out there, a shitty actress with an even less likeable personality, and an even more dislikeable face that has seen too much botox and fillers and I would vote probably for anyone over her. Except maybe like, a Kardashian or that Hailey girl :ninja: 

I SAID WHAT I SAID.

I'm taking that as a vote for no-one!

7 hours ago, Grievous said:

Was Emily picked at random or what?

No, she's lost five consecutive matches, and is the highest ranked model who hasn't won a match. I'm taking this as a sign that she's too high up in the rankings. If this works I'm planning on doing it for everyone who looses 5 or 6 matches in a row so we don't have to wait years until they drop out. At the moment there are twelve models without a win, but most of them are near the bottom of the list so will drop out soon anyway. I think because the initial rankings were based on a 2017 tournament then a few of the models are way higher than they should be, and when everything settles down this probably won't happen too often (There are only 3 models who have lost 4 consecutive matches).

Results

Emily picks up 50% of the votes by the time she reaches Imaan Hammam, so she will drop to the bottom of Tier 20, ranked #81. All the models she has lost to (Alexina through to Kate) will move up one place.

(You can view the current Top 101 here)

Votes % of Votes Cast
Tier 11 Alexina Graham 1 7%
Tier 12 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley   7%
Tier 13 Isabeli Fontana   7%
Tier 14 Hailey Clauson   7%
Tier 15 Anthea Page   7%
Tier 16 Bryana Holly   7%
Tier 17 Ming Xi 1 13%
Tier 18 Samantha Gradoville   13%
Tier 19 Simone Villas Boas 2 27%
Tier 20 Kate Upton 3 47%
Tier 21 Imaan Hammam 1 53%
Tier 22 Niamh Adkins   53%
Tier 23 Hailey Outland   53%
Tier 24 Xenia Deli 2 67%
Tier 25 Noel Berry   67%

No-one 5

100%

I hope this made sense - I'll maybe keep working on it. The idea is that by the time the list gets to Imaan Hammam 8 of the 15 people who voted have voted for her to win a match and 7 haven't, so she wins 8-7. I suppose the alternative is just to make everyone vote on 15 different matches, but that seems like too much effort. Anyway, hope you followed all that. In summary Emily Ratajkowski kept loosing so now she's down to #81. Now back to the competition.

Model Focus - Celine Farach

Celine had a tough start to the tournament, loosing to Emily Didonato and Georgia Fowler. But she bounced back and had a strong April, taking revenge on Hanna Edwinson (they shouldn't have played again, but I must have missed that one!) and moving up to her highest ranking.

Stats Card.png

Matches Played

Georgia Fowler L 2 9
Emily Didonato L 4 6
Hanna Edwinson L 6 7
Maggie Rawlins W 9 7
Tanya Mityushina W 10 7
Hanna Edwinson W 8 5
Daniela Lopez Osorio W 11 7
Kelly Gale L 6 13

6 minutes ago, jkjk said:

Mousematt, I think your logic on when to use the pressure drop makes sense to me, not that you need my approval.

Cool. Cool cool cool. If Sofia Jamora looses next month she's up for the drop, and I strongly suspect she will, so I'll give it another whirl in June.