Do you like painting and drawing?

chick style

Do you like painting and drawing?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like painting and drawing?

• yeah i like
    • nah i dont like it

really... ^^^ i find painting much easier than drawing

Well anyone who has noticed my last fifty posts or so realizes that I love drawing. I have never actually gotten into painting. I do it from time to time, generally when required in art class. I always viewed that there should be some sort of rough sketch before proceeding to the paint stage. Definining borders and all that jazz. But whatever floats your boat. I think I'll try to refine my painting skills in the coming months. I'd better because I have this project lined up in the general babe discussion thread.

• 11 months later...

I like to draw and paint, which I do depends on what subject I am working on. If there is a lot of background I prefer painting and with fleshly subjects I prefer t draw. I actually prefer to draw people in general.

• 4 weeks later...

I paint one time. I just visit a Village where my Aunty live. In the morning they woke up very soon and when i was outside. Its a beautiful thing i ever seen. A sun appears on the sky and its the great combination of light and darkness. So I drew it very quickly

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I prefer drawing and caligraphy. I take a lot of pride in my handwriting style and all of its forms. However, my absolute pride and joy is Celtic knot work. It takes about 4 to 6 weeks for me to do an 18 x 24 so I try to stick to 8 x 10's or smaller. I only use pen and ink, not roller ball or felt tip, hand dipped quality ink and super fine tips. I've even dipped and drawn with needles to fix delicate areas. My next one is in the planning stage and I hope to have it done by X-mas.

I'd post pics of some but each one is in either a friends house or a private collection. Perhaps I'll snap a few of this one before it heads out to South Carolina.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...