Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Definitely for fittings. 

I can't see her walking any of the shows tomorrow. Chloe and Isabel Marant are also on the 28th, and would be a dream but unlikely imo. (And Elie Saab!) 

Last year she only walked Balmain and H&M, and I don't know if H&M is doing another show this season. :idk: Paris has never been a strong week for her. 

3bGpwpcv_t.jpg oFgwffPF_t.jpg EHQMq5jC_t.jpg

Elsa has shown no interest at all in acting tbh, and I'm pretty happy about it, I rather have her being a successful model/designer than a failed actress like Rosie who is for sure making a ton of money with her other projects but her acting "career" is a joke.

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

Elsa has shown no interest at all in acting tbh, and I'm pretty happy about it, I rather have her being a successful model/designer than a failed actress like Rosie who is for sure making a ton of money with her other projects but her acting "career" is a joke.

+1. 

I actually see Elsa becoming a designer after VS. She definitely has shown and said herself her interest in designing and I love that because she has a unique sense of fashion. 

10 hours ago, Chessie said:

+1. 

I actually see Elsa becoming a designer after VS. She definitely has shown and said herself her interest in designing and I love that because she has a unique sense of fashion. 

I can see that happening too. I just really hope she steers clear of the whole acting thing, out of every ten models who decide to become actresses, maybe one has a decent/good career, thankfully she hasn't shown any interest in it

Shocking news: Someone finally styled her short hair nicely. 

+Do you think there's any chances that she could be walking Givenchy on sunday? I read that the new collection has a lot of 70's vibes so it would be perfect for her.