Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

^ I’m pretty sure she’s not dressing up. :/ 

I wonder what she’s doing in Ibiza. Doesn’t seem like a vacation, but haven’t seen anything about a shoot either yet. 

she tag VS on IG Story, 2 time in Ibiza w/ VS Team

I'm sure too that it's another sad costume-less halloween for us. :sad:

The Ibiza trip was too short to be vacations, so I'm sure it's work outside VS, maybe Biotherm... she hasn't shoot anything for them in a while. 

I don't know if I'm the only one that hates her Instagram filter with all the strength in the universe. I wish she would use a more colorful one, she takes the life out of all her pictures with that hideous filter. 

22857813_1614403691954920_2174824546517909504_n.jpg 22801937_501466246884417_478368389367070720_n.jpg

I'm gonna go ahead and say she was doing Biotherm? Tom didn't go with her and it was indeed too short. Also yes, she needs to do better with her filters, but I love when she posts more natural pictures with all her freckles

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm gonna go ahead and say she was doing Biotherm? Tom didn't go with her and it was indeed too short. Also yes, she needs to do better with her filters, but I love when she posts more natural pictures with all her freckles

Her freckles are out of this world beautiful, I wish VS could use her with freckles more often because we never see them in shoots.