Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Just now, fashionlover16 said:

I miss them too!

I love the old Hollywood look but like the Cinderella look in Cannes not the Revolve one

yes yes yes yes! That cannes look was everything! I don't know I'll ever like a future look as much as that one haha!

In terms of missing hair I'm secretly hoping for extensions this VSFS. Although so many angels are chopping off their hair I'm getting worried :p

On 5/11/2017 at 4:41 PM, Likuna said:

So this is the human who makes her lips look gigantic and horrible!? The difference between before she gets her makeup done and the final product makes me cringe :rofl: 

I’m still so lost at the Elsa is a botoxed up plastic surgery addict who has had implants and brow lifts and yada yada yada comments, because this is 2013 Elsa vs 2017 Elsa, and I’m just seeing someone who aged 4 years. Homegirl definitely has a problem with the overlining but I really honestly cannot see this giant different everyone is claiming has ruined her. :idk: 

0477E3B3-87CA-4800-B827-A69DDEA46063.jpeg

51 minutes ago, elitebreeze said:

She is extremely skinny, not a good look. Looking at her photos at instagram she has ruined her face, her lips look like sausages and her face looks frozen, like it is full of botox. 

She was my favourite out of new angels, I just can't believe what has become of her. 

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but if you are going to come to her thread without any useful information you better comment something nice, because I know that most of the time I'm here only to see and comment things about her but it's always nice things because I hate when people only come here to write shit about her and her looks. If you don't like her, her work or her appeareance and you are not posting useful stuff I friendly invite you to retire. 

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I'm not trying to be rude or anythingbut if you are going to come to her thread without any useful information you better comment something nice, because I know that most of the time I'm here only to see and comment things about her but it's always nice things because I hate when people only come here to write shit about her and her looks. If you don't like her, her wor or her appeareance and you are not posting useful stuff I friendly invite you to retire. 

Like many times people said when someone writes something bad about their fave, this is not a fan forum/thread. That is my opinion, and I have full right to it. And you have zero rights to tell me to leave from this forum, I have as much right as you to write anything I want. 

7 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I’m still so lost at the Elsa is a botoxed up plastic surgery addict who has had implants and brow lifts and yada yada yada comments, because this is 2013 Elsa vs 2017 Elsa, and I’m just seeing someone who aged 4 years. Homegirl definitely has a problem with the overlining but I really honestly cannot see this giant different everyone is claiming has ruined her. :idk: 

I think it's a bad case of over-lining and the fact that she doesn't seem to want to give big toothy grins anymore. It's either tight-lipped smiles or pouting faces.

9 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm so with you on this, I don't see the Mrs. Potato Head anywhere. She love to overline her lips and she takes really bad selfies 90% of the time. she has never been the selfie queen if we can agree on that and she seems to like face-tune a lot. But that's it, she looks the same as she did 4 years ago. 

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I don't know but she looks extremely different in these photos IMO, difference between first and last photo is astonishing. 

2 minutes ago, elitebreeze said:

I don't know but she looks extremely different in these photos IMO, difference between first and last photo is astonishing. 

What differences though? :idk: I’m not even trying to argue, I just truly do not see what you’re seeing and I’m trying to understand where all these comments are coming from. 

5 minutes ago, elitebreeze said:

Like many times people said when someone writes something bad about their fave, this is not a fan forum/thread. That is my opinion, and I have full right to it. And you have zero rights to tell me to leave from this forum, I have as much right as you to write anything I want. 

This is her effin' thread, we all like her and her work that's why we are here, 90% of the active people here are her fans. So go and make a hate threat for yourself but If you are not posting anything useful never and you are probably here to rise your post number I have all my right to tell you that you bother me. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

What differences though? :idk: I’m not even trying to argue, I just truly do not see what you’re seeing and I’m trying to understand where all these comments are coming from. 

Biggest difference to me are her lips, her skin and her eyebrows. You don't have to agree, obviously, but it is not like I am in minority, so many people noticed exactly the same thing, you literally can't click on her photo on insta without people "bashing" her for doing surgery. Maybe I am wrong, but how are all those people wrong too? One thing I know for sure is that she lost a ton of weight, people are criticizing her for that for weeks now, and maybe because of that her face looks different.

Sorry If I offended you in any way.

6 minutes ago, Chessie said:

This is her effin' thread, we all like her and her work that's why we are here, 90% of the active people here are her fans. So go and make a hate threat for yourself but If you are not posting anything useful never and you are probably here to rise your post number I have all my right to tell you that you bother me. 

You have no right to tell me to leave this forum/thread. Any member or moderator will tell you that this is not a fan site, and you can post anything you like.