Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I too am fine with them trying to push lingerie as outerwear. A lot of the looks lately have been great, as long as they are done right. Now, how the angels looked for Coachella, that is a different story. Those weren't so good, but I think a lot of the lingerie worn as outerwear with their street style and for some of the VS events lately have looked great, and I could totally see it becoming more mainstream.

I'm fine with that lingerie as clothes that they are trying to push, It's a new way to sell their products, and thats fine, as long as it's done right like @Bridgeburner7 said. For example, I love how it looked in that little "Should Sara stay in or should sara go out" commercial, normally they all look good but Elsa, Sara and Lais are like more classy with that and it looks amazing on them, but if we see Josephine we can see a clear example of doing it wrong, she always looks cheap and stripper-ish when she tries. It's just the way you portray it, I guess

That shoot is everything :heart: VS nailed it with the styling and setting, I'm excited to see new pictures for VS with her new haircut tho, they almost never have short haired models so it'll be interesting to see

Her makeup it's looking good lately, I'm really glad she's leaving Vincent behind because as much as I love his personality, he always make her look sick. Marie Barrera is waaaay more good. Let's pray that Elizabeth Sulcer's styling stops at some nearly time too.