Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I'd just like to thank VS for giving us these 

V577597.jpg V577598.jpg V577629.jpg V577882.jpg V577882_CROP1.jpg

Pure gold, Elsa is easily my favorite model since Adriana and I'm glad to see VS is finally using someone i actually like a lot :heart: 

Even if their entire brand is shit these days

I really don't see the issue with the candle photo, it does not scream uncle Terry to me. Unless your mind is already in the gutter when you look at it, it does not seem perverted(and that's coming from someone who's mind is often in the gutter). I honestly did not think anything of it until I read the comments on here about it. Furthermore, I highly doubt they placed the candle there for the purpose some are suggesting. Elsa was likely photographed many times on that half wall, and from many different directions, and they just happened to choose the one where the candle was in front of her. Hell, if anything when it comes to actual published VS photos I think they are often to subtle with suggesting "naughtiness", and when they aren't so subtle about it, then it's usually more corny naughtiness than real sexy naughtiness. So for them to blow right past that to full on dirty/raunchy doesn't make sense. That's why I think any suggestive imagery with the candle wasn't intentional. 

Is this shot new? :idk: It's from the 2014 shoot. I was in the VS store yesterday, and her old Eau So Sexy campaign was plastered EVERYWHERE. 

8P4Go79s.jpg

V577644.jpg 

I'm also guessing she might have gotten this fragrance campaign?  Other than XO, it's the newest one on the site.