Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

@JazzyJas Can you please try to be more thorough when checking for reposts before you post? 95% of what you posted has already been posted before. I know reposts are technically allowed after 10 pages, but it's so frustrating to get constant thread notification for content that is very clearly old- like the holiday commercial stuff or VSFS, or that new Angel picture. I appreciate you trying to contribute to the threads and keep them updated, but your Google search method really isn't efficient. 

Thanks Candy for the candids. She looks great. :heart: 

She looks amazing in the new VS shoots, can't wait to see them. I do wonder why VS hasn't released too many pictures of her from the Swim Special? It's annoying, i want more Elsa and less of the others :beating:

8 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

@JazzyJas Can you please try to be more thorough when checking for reposts before you post? 95% of what you posted has already been posted before. I know reposts are technically allowed after 10 pages, but it's so frustrating to get constant thread notification for content that is very clearly old- like the holiday commercial stuff or VSFS, or that new Angel picture. I appreciate you trying to contribute to the threads and keep them updated, but your Google search method really isn't efficient. 

Well next time, point out where they are reposts either in PM or here so that I can remove the extras or else the 10 page rule applies.

8 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

+1, I have mentioned this before and I too appreciate the posts but a lot of it is redundant.

15 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

Well next time, point out where they are reposts either in PM or here so that I can remove the extras or else the 10 page rule applies.

The images in this post are all reposts, and while the gifs haven't been posted, the commercial has and the gifs are kind of redundant. 

This is a repost from over a year ago. 

Also a year old repost. 

The point is that people shouldn't have to be telling you about your reposts, you should be taking the initiative to check for them. An occasional repost that someone missed is fine, but almost all your content is reposts, or LQ, highly watermarked images that aren't really worth saving. :idk: While I'm aware that these are outside the ten page rule, they're still old, redundant, and clog the thread with multiple posts. I know I'm not the only person who gets frustrated by this- just today I've seen it brought up in 3 separate threads.