Bellazon

Runway Accidents

persuazn

You guys rock :woot:

Thanks for all the pics, animations and vids :hug:

Nicole bumping into Isabeli was gold :thumbsup: :rofl:

I found a video on youtube where a few models were falling over in the same spot on the runway. I'll see if I can find it again and post it :shifty:

Here it is :shifty: It took them a while to wipe the slippery spot :rofl:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hfzn5Vt5wg0

stupid models.. they can`t even walk the damn runway without breaking their knecks :rofl:

actually, the models cant help it. the designers sometimes have these ridiculous outfits that are made to be too long or too thin or too loose. i feel sorry for some of these models.

ps: i love gisele on that show when she just stayed calm and ignored those dumb activists. i mean, come on! i love animals too, having over 15 pets of different species/breeds of animals, i love them. but do people realize that without the animals fur in the first place, mankind wouldnt survive? i mean, if a person is against that (which i dont call that animal cruelty) they should just mind their buisness and do it elsewhere where people want to go for that sort of thing. they shouldnt just barge in a place, where people paid money to go and watch models walk down the lingerie with sexy underwear and fur on. i would be so mad if i paid to get in and saw that happening. i'd help push those people off the runway and give gisele a standing ovation.

stupid models.. they can`t even walk the damn runway without breaking their knecks :rofl:

hahaha outofdark. i'm sorry i'm not poking fun at you, but you called models stupid and then spelled "necks" wrong. i dont know if anyone pointed that out yet, but it was just funny.

This comment has had me hysterically laughing for the last 15 minutes, and I actually came out of lurker mode just to express how hilarious it was. Stupid Models indeed...

If it were me that fell on the runway, I would do it ala Jessica Stam and show my embarrassment and then laugh it off. Some of these girls i'm watching just embarrass themselves further by taking it too seriously.

haha well stam is an established model so falling on the runway doesn't do anything to her career - but for newer models, falling or tripping can be a disaster, it's about keeping their job, it's not like they're walking for fun :p

You guys rock :woot:

Thanks for all the pics, animations and vids :hug:

Nicole bumping into Isabeli was gold :thumbsup: :rofl:

I found a video on youtube where a few models were falling over in the same spot on the runway. I'll see if I can find it again and post it :shifty:

Here it is :shifty: It took them a while to wipe the slippery spot :rofl:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hfzn5Vt5wg0

damn, this is absolutely collapse!!! :laugh: i said i like such stuff but not in that amount...

bulgaria, do something :laugh: