Bellazon

Runway Accidents

persuazn

stupid models.. they can`t even walk the damn runway without breaking their knecks :rofl:

hahaha outofdark. i'm sorry i'm not poking fun at you, but you called models stupid and then spelled "necks" wrong. i dont know if anyone pointed that out yet, but it was just funny.

This comment has had me hysterically laughing for the last 15 minutes, and I actually came out of lurker mode just to express how hilarious it was. Stupid Models indeed...

If it were me that fell on the runway, I would do it ala Jessica Stam and show my embarrassment and then laugh it off. Some of these girls i'm watching just embarrass themselves further by taking it too seriously.

I am pretty sure it was just a typo :p I know OOD is a very good speller ;)

There are stupid people in every profession, not just in modeling. There are some pretty dumb PhDs outthere as well. But there are also some intelligent people in every field, so it all balances out (Y)

You guys rock :woot:

Thanks for all the pics, animations and vids :hug:

Nicole bumping into Isabeli was gold :thumbsup: :rofl:

I found a video on youtube where a few models were falling over in the same spot on the runway. I'll see if I can find it again and post it :shifty:

Here it is :shifty: It took them a while to wipe the slippery spot :rofl:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hfzn5Vt5wg0

damn, this is absolutely collapse!!! :laugh: i said i like such stuff but not in that amount...

bulgaria, do something :laugh:

I can't see the video becouse my comp is screwed up.. but i'm guessing

when i still lived in bg i watched a show yearsss ago where they show alll the screw ups on tv shows and etc and were making fun and then they showed on fashion show that like 5-10 models failed brutally on the same spot then other ppl started clenaing it with mops and stuff then the show continued!

Is that the same one??

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: ma and my mom laughed for HOURS!!! It was 1 of the most halerious things i've seen on television lmao.

of course there's stupid models, models are people like anyone else, which means there are stupid people too. i'm not going to go against that, i have my share of stupid people everyday. it just doesnt really make sense to call someone stupid becuase they slipped and fell on a runway. i mean think about it, they have heels, the runways arent always safe to walk on, sometimes they are very slippery becuase of the material it's made of. there has been a couple of VS models in the past who mentioned about the runway being very slippery at one point. so you see, just becuase someone slips and falls on their face during a fashion show isnt stupid, it's just the attitude they have. like someone who cant spell or read...someone like paris hilton. now that's stupid right there for you. when your in a buisness like modeling, and you have to do some runway work, things arent always going to be 100%. nothing is 100% so you're at least going to have one mistake. and it's not like the models fell on purpose either. you have to give them credit for (most of the time) wearing really horrible outfits and shoes and walking on that runway.