Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I've been looking at the casting list on the Asian side and I see nothing about Ming attending. 

Even though I know, given the amount of work she did with VS this year that she would likely have a free pass at the show, not seeing her name at any casting list makes me lowkey hoping VS is done with Ming Xi 🙊.

You never know, this year they might have her open/close a segment because of last year's fall.

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

I've been looking at the casting list on the Asian side and I see nothing about Ming attending. 

Even though I know, given the amount of work she did with VS this year that she would likely have a free pass at the show, not seeing her name at any casting list makes me lowkey hoping VS is done with Ming Xi 🙊.

You never know, this year they might have her open/close a segment because of last year's fall.

I believe Ming is for sure in.

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

There is no way in hell Ming is not walking. She's loved by everyone in VS, has been shooting consistenly for the brand this year and her fall was huge PR for the brand last year, not only do I know for sure she's walking, I fully expect VS to do a segment with her. I wouldn't be shocked if she doesn't have to attend castings this year, and Gizele will probably do castings just as a formality. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ming gets to open a segment followed by Gizele and VS does a little cutesy segment with them like they did with Behati and Lais in 2013.

And as someone who loves Ming, I'm happy to know she'll be there and most likely getting some spotlight, she deserves it

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

There is no way in hell Ming is not walking. She's loved by everyone in VS, has been shooting consistenly for the brand this year and her fall was huge PR for the brand last year, not only do I know for sure she's walking, I fully expect VS to do a segment with her. I wouldn't be shocked if she doesn't have to attend castings this year, and Gizele will probably do castings just as a formality. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ming gets to open a segment followed by Gizele and VS does a little cutesy segment with them like they did with Behati and Lais in 2013.

And as someone who loves Ming, I'm happy to know she'll be there and most likely getting some spotlight, she deserves it

Whoever is compiling the list, CLAUDS HAS SPOKEN. 

22 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Whoever is compiling the list, CLAUDS HAS SPOKEN. 

It's just one of those things where if you've been following VS long enough you know how it works. There's just no way VS will pass on the free PR of Ming doing the show again and have a "redemption" moment. I can already picture the lame ass moment of Ming and Gizele holding hands backstage and Gizele encouraging Ming as she prepares to walk. This is VS we're talking about, they live for this kind of stuff.