Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

9 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Couldn't find any pictures in my quick google search.  Is he gay?

(Not to be stereotypical but 99% of straight men don't care about general fashion...tailored looks sure but fashion....no).

Being a straight guy I have to agree with you, I got into it as a side effect of becoming an Adriana fan, and  haven't met any other guy who is into fashion in real life yet.

I am so bored this year. I really want to know about the FB. If I knew that I would be ok.

I've been really happy with the recipients the last few years (although Alessandra, who I am not a fan of, deserved it before Jasmine or Lais, although I am really glad they got their FB). I think Candice deserves one more before she goes but I hope she leaves soon because with the way VS is headed, she and Lily and Behati have outgrown it. 

Safe to say Duckie will maybe be in dark/rebel/femme fatale segment? 

Side-note...the fact that she’s not even an Angel and hasn’t even walked the show yet... yet surprisingly received more likes than any of the previous posts with Angels speaks volumes to me :clap: I really hope she (and many other fabulous newbies walking this year) aren’t thrown in PINK.

So who do you expect will be fitted first today?  Angels, surely.  Did any of them skip out on Halloween parties yesterday?  Or who's actually in town?  I know Jo was in LA for a majority of the weekend. 

Edited to add she's in Oakland for the Raiders game, so still in California.