Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I don't mind any of the models. I may not like Jo's over the top personality because it's not my cup of tea, but if it's Jo, then I'm happy for her. The only model I cannot stand with the passion of 1000 burning suns is Alexnia. Alexnia makes Jo act normal in comparison o.o

1 minute ago, ivancica said:

Plot twist: Romee is pregnant and won't be walking this year's show.

This. :rofl: 

Side note. I have a feeling Bee is quite the likely contender now, because of the word pumpkin :ninja:  But I'm still rooting for Martha.

Can you taste it @Chessie? I smell the victory nearing :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

This. :rofl: 

Side note. I have a feeling Bee is quite the likely contender now, because of the word pumpkin :ninja:  But I'm still rooting for Martha. 

Can you taste it @Chessie? I smell the victory nearing :rofl:  

After what Pretty wrote I think Jo, Stella or Marta will get it.  I'm super unhappy about it but good for the fans. As long it's not Alexina..

Just now, Light_Blue said:

After what Pretty wrote I think Jo, Stella or Marta will get it.  I'm super unhappy about it but good for the fans. As long it's not Alexina..

Stella, Martha and Behati are on my list now. It's unlikely to be Josephine. I just don't smell her time coming yet and moreover, she just told a fan that it definitely wasn't her. For a model to put it out there, it must mean her fans have been bugging the living daylights out of her for her to even talk about the FB.