Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

yayyyy finally we have some material to talk to hahaha we did "rounds of hating models" like 20 times - finally some new content yay !

of the artisans screenshots looked like a surfboard with big diamonds maybe ? haha (I'm so bad at this game)

What if VS this year changed their content strategy pre-show and decided to give us daily episodes of Road to the Runway ? Would be such a cool new way to tease for the show !

9 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

yayyyy finally we have some material to talk to hahaha we did "rounds of hating models" like 20 times - finally some new content yay !

of the artisans screenshots looked like a surfboard with big diamonds maybe ? haha (I'm so bad at this game)

What if VS this year changed their content strategy pre-show and decided to give us daily episodes of Road to the Runway ? Would be such a cool new way to tease for the show !

That would be nice but VS doesn't give us nice things. 😪

A celestial/night sky theme has the potential to be gorgeous. If that segment were done 12 years ago, I'd say it would be a home run. But it's 2018 VS so it probably won't be. It looks like there's some brocade-esque stuff going on in the one with the orange ribbon, maybe some kind of Italian or Renaissance theme? 

So for me the ideal situation will be 😍😍😍

- 1st segment: Open: Sara (ideally with fantasy bra) - Closing: Romee

- 2nd segment: Open: Adriana - Closing: Jasmine 

- 3rd segment: Open: Candice - Closing: Tylor

- 4th segment (Pink): Open: Grace Elizabeth - Closing: I don't care ;)

- 5th segment: Open: Lais  Closing: Josephine

- 6th segment: Open: Elsa (if not Sara than she's my second fave for FB) - Closing: Behati 

I am so here for the lingerie that was with the corset, it's really beautiful.

I have been wanting to see a Viking Goddess segment for so long and it gave me that vibes with the moon and the sparkly fabric. But it looks very resnaissance-ish too. Either way I can already see that one being my favorite. 

I really hope I can see Elsa in a beautiful segment, that ones favour her the most like the fairytale one. I totally hated when she said in 2016 that they wanted to put her in more strong sexy segments because they had always putted her in the beautiful cute ones. She killed Secret Angel (my favorite walk of her from all times) but I think her beauty is made for more magical things. Romee too. I can see Taylor and Sara like the other type idk. 

If thats a night sky heavely segment I want my bitch there.

I hope that this year we will get better edit. I hate last year VSFS because of the edit.I couldn't even focused on the model or lingerie because the image was changing so freaking fast. Any hope that this year we will get better edit with slow motions like in 2012 Silver Screen Angels ? 😍

giphy-downsized.gif

I think they are going for a Black Silver & Gold Night Sky theme for one of the segment. The moon wing has a kinda goldish color and one of the fabrics shown in the preview was silver (with the stars and moons) and totally looks identical to me as these Alexander McQueen Outfits. I think I'm really looking forward to that segment if they are going for that direction :) 

image.png KIM_0656.jpg KIM_0670.jpg

28 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

I hope that this year we will get better edit. I hate last year VSFS because of the edit.I couldn't even focused on the model or lingerie because the image was changing so freaking fast. Any hope that this year we will get better edit with slow motions like in 2012 Silver Screen Angels ? 😍

giphy-downsized.gif

2012 editing was so good. I want something like that too!! And no Josephine middle segments anymore. Pls.

Aside from the collab segment (still don’t know if it’s PINK or not..), from what we’ve seen and speculated, I’m loving it so far. This is the first year without rehashed, used and abused segments. I love the idea of a celestial/moon/sun/stars based segment if done properly, it could turn out really gorgeous. Also I’ve been saying FOR YEARS, VS should have a Renaissance segment, I really hope that the lingerie wit the corset is renaissance themed because the luxurious and rich colours and fabric screams renaissance to me.