Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

So if they are relasing the RTTR videos every Friday we will have just one more before the show bc the next Friday after that is the 9th so most likely we will go knowing pretty much nothing to show day

1 minute ago, wintery said:

So if they are relasing the RTTR videos every Friday we will have just one more before the show bc the next Friday after that is the 9th so most likely we will go knowing pretty much nothing to show day

I thought about it too. They may do it every other day.

28 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Meybe Grunge? that would be a CHOICE:

I'm only okay with a grunge segment if they can get Hole to perform this... (Killed Kurt, still, a Queen imo, fight me)

Spoiler

Could you imagine a current Rock, Pop, or Rap singer (group) and Grudge attire on the runway? Nope neither can I - O M E G A L U L

That was what I was going to state. I mean, we are less than two weeks away and we still need at least two more videos.. then I expect they´ll release more videos near the airing date. So by next week I expect: 1 more video, FB, and themes.

Just now, DULOVEMEDO said:

I thought about it too. They may do it every other day.

Or they truly want us knowing nothing and will release the other RTTR videos between show being taped and the airing date

5 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

I'm confused... the Mary K section is for pink or VS? Cuz IG still says is for pink 🙃

I don't think so, I think they made a mistake saying that but it will be actually mainline

Just now, Prettyphile said:

I didn't know this song so I had to look it up, and now I hate you. :cry:

Don't worry I hate myself too for putting that thought out in the universe

I really don't like them

4 minutes ago, wintery said:

Don't worry I hate myself too for putting that thought out in the universe

I really don't like them

:rofl: Hopefully, the Universe had a temporary aneurysm at the exact moment you subjugated it to your slanderous words. You apologize Missy!

good day to all, I have been reading but I have not had time to publish anything. getting up to date with the possible outfits and segments of this year, I am very interested in these images, I do not like the moon as a wing but I think it can be a good segment, maybe inspired by the night sky, something romantic, Perhaps it includes constellations or better yet if it is something mythological I think it would be nice.

IMG_20181026_114842.thumb.png.4342b2e0f06420618a1ecd9f7194d47d.pngIMG_20181026_114856.thumb.png.a0395114441d35662c24c38d3128e1c0.png

perhaps these other pieces have nothing to do with the segment of the moon but it may be all in the same segment, it looks nice but again will cover the abdomen of girls with corsets? So they kill each other in the gym then 

IMG_20181026_114908.thumb.png.6068d77effc49ba1ea3d17f510b1c2ef.png 

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

:rofl: Hopefully, the Universe had a temporary aneurysm at the exact moment you subjugated it to your slanderous words. You apologize Missy!

tenor.thumb.gif.2cfb6faf9309e328729d698150374910.gif

I'm sorry Pretty, and universe, I promise it won't happen again

I was thinking, IF the moon wings are for a universe/solar system/celestial bodies segment, how gorgeous would be a FB inspired by them?

I think they could do big things with a segment like this, maybe have those little lights that seem stars in the ceiling and everything else pitch black except for a light on the models.

I was thinking, IF the moon wings are for a universe/solar system/celestial bodies segment, how gorgeous would be a FB inspired by them?

I think they could do big things with a segment like this, maybe have those little lights that seem stars in the ceiling and everything else pitch black except for a light on the models.

Gurl, that sounds Stunning! Vs should hire some people out of here. You guy come up with such good ideas