Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Not going to judge anything until I see footage of the fittings. This rumour of 20 foot wings..... I can't see how it could possibly happen. That is like 6 meters which is huge. 

How long were the Romme Wing last year, Doutzen "Peineta" in Passion or Taylor's Dark Angels ones? that could be the overall point, a fabric wign of almost 6 mt long cacading off the back

9 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

How long were the Romme Wing last year, Doutzen "Peineta" in Passion or Taylor's Dark Angels ones? that could be the overall point, a fabric wign of almost 6 mt long cacading off the back

I'm just waiting for another Ming Xi accident with these long ass wings.

9 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

they shoul do an Zodiac/Astrology segment with each model representing their Sign

I wouuuuld love that, I always thought of a pirate section, old Las Vegas glamour, royal or something like Marie Antoinette, V.S Navy.... and lets stop it here cause I don't wanna work for free 😂😂😂 but yet the go to some exotic traveler recap hahaha its like they are in the same section for years lol Road Ahead, Exotic Traveler, Nomadic Angels, I looove exotic buts thats enough !

18 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

How long the big black ones Joan wore in Paris ?

2 minutes ago, marinebing said:

How long the big black ones Joan wore in Paris ?

Those wings looked sooo horrible. I had the opportunity to see them at the VS store at NYC and they where like huuuge and hoooorrible. I loved cindy´s bodysuit and its trully mazing the details in every outfit.

11 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Exactly, with the current climate the country...well, the world actually, is in atm especially since the show is being filmed only 2 days after Election Day (bad move by VS), most people will not give a flying fuck to tune in to watch a lingerie show at 10pm in the most obscure channel in cable television. People are gonna be watching CNN and all those other political news outlets all month long. Others will be watching their fave shows on prime time. It’s honestly a mixed bag. I’m curious to see what the ratings will look like after the show airs. 

Doesn't the show usually air 3-4 weeks after filming? Unless shit really hits the fan all the election focus should be over by then.

I like that this video seems different to ones that they have done in the past. Also Devons outfit is absolutely awful but those moon wings looks really cool. It would be a nice fresh idea to do something relating to planets and stars, not like 2009 but something on the same wavelength!

ok, so I went a little crazy and started doing some sceenshots. The only thing I spotted was the following:

193268807_Capturadepantalla2018-10-26alas15_59_08.thumb.png.0dc0d6e3ddfdbb7cf83b09588da5518f.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-10-26 a las 15.59.58.png

I don´t know, but I see like a tone of yellow in the outfit board, maybe it was just the paper they use when they did the projections of the wings but I remember from other videos it was white.